Maxima charge zeroed out by dodging?

Seadragon65Seadragon65 Posts: 19 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 13 January, 2022, 10:39 pm.

I’ve been fortressing as an Auror and forgot to switch to (maxed) Magi before battling lethal adversaries - so I didn’t have any of the lethal lessons completed. Twice when the adversary dodged, my maxima charge reset to zero - is that intentional? When I used a potion it jumped back up to full.

Comments

• HarryPutter1234HarryPutter1234 Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    #201 January, 2022, 11:15 pm.

Probably a bug. @hpwulola could you report this to the team to watch for patterns?

• Seadragon65Seadragon65 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #302 January, 2022, 02:13 am.

I have a video saved but it’s too big.

• FluffendoodleFluffendoodle Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    #402 January, 2022, 04:26 pm.

Yeah, this has been going on for a while, and it's annoying. If you use a potion, it will jump back up to full.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    #502 January, 2022, 04:59 pm.

That sounds like a friendly bug. Normally, if the adversary dodges, the resource you used for the spell is still consumed, like spell energy and potion charges. Maxima jumping back to full charge when you drink a potion is the bug, not the charge emptying on a dodge.

• Seadragon65Seadragon65 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #613 January, 2022, 07:57 pm.

@Rumpelstilzkin when maxima is partially-charged, the opponent dodges (a regular cast) and the maxima charge drops down to zero, that’s not a friendly bug.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    #713 January, 2022, 10:39 pm.

@Seadragon65 agreed. I didn’t know it was partially charged. I thought you were using it and it was dodged.

I’ve had a (maybe) related bug today. No dodge (I have completed lethal training) , but after casting Maxima, I was returned to the map. I logged on with a different device and resumed the encounter. The death eater had about 300 health left and Maxima was fully charged. I cast it and was kicked out again. I went back to my primary device, resumed the encounter there and this time ignored Maxima and used a regular spell and all was good.