January Monthly Overview

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #6204 January, 2022, 06:32 am.

just a suggestion,

because what player needed is vary so much, what if the trace charm only give the source family traces (like oddities only give oddities including the clone ones) thats must be give greater odds on giving rare traces (what player need for completing registry) than giving some random spawns from charm traces isnt it?

• Habeeb73Habeeb73 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #6304 January, 2022, 03:32 pm.

Is there any possibility of obtaining more water prior to game’s end. I am close to completing the final greenhouse achievement and would like to finish it. Thanks.

Habeeb73

• Danse102375Danse102375 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭
    #6405 January, 2022, 02:23 am.

Hey @HPWUTeam - Getting kicked out of lethal adversaries chains for no reason at an increased rate, usually on the 2nd guard but sometimes right before defeating the lethal. Randomly returned to map and not able to re-access the lethal chain. Has happened 3 times today alone and a lot over the past few days with pretty much all lethal adversary chains. Hoping this can be fixed before the final adversary event?? Android 11 Samsung Note 10 user.

Thanks for your efforts to make the final month fun and playable. Loving the current dragons event!!

• rhondalearhondalea Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #6505 January, 2022, 05:11 am.

@Habeeb73 Send a message to in-game support. They're prompt.

@Danse102375 It happens to me too. If you have a second device, you can re-enter. Or you can try force-closing the app to see if it will allow you to resume.

@hpwulola The silence is deafening, and it's just not fair, especially after Hanke's comments to The Verge. This is not "fun and fresh" or anything else he said. I know it's not your fault, but someone needs to tell us what's going to happen, because so far, Niantic's management is striking out everywhere.

If I were everyone here, I'd be tweeting relentlessly at Hanke (which I've already done), because he looks like he's full of bluster and not much else.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭
    #6605 January, 2022, 07:52 am.

@hpwulola May we have more spawning of the dragon traces when we use the Tonic for Trace Detection? Thank you very much! 😊

• Caffiend87Caffiend87 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #6705 January, 2022, 12:09 pm.

Daily rewards are not doubled. Yet another failed promise.

• RainbowwanduserRainbowwanduser Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    #6805 January, 2022, 04:22 pm.

Today was supposed to start the daily rewards doubled and what shock it has hasn't been done. SMH. Just more broken promises to add to the list. Pathetic.

• HoosierfanHoosierfan Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #6905 January, 2022, 08:07 pm.

Rather than Emergency traces at the end of the month, I would rather see the rare traces that don't appear very often.

I still need to green start Dumbledore's Army Dueling Dummy and Quidditch Tryouts Seamus Finnigan. I haven't seen much of them in the last couple of months.

• Eaa333Eaa333 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #7005 January, 2022, 08:19 pm.

@RAINBOWWANDUSER - mine are all doubled except for the Walk 0.25 kilometers that wasn't doubled the first round either

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    #7106 January, 2022, 03:55 am.

Has HPWU team ever delivered a promise on time? (More lessons coming soon). Maybe....they won't manage to shut it down on January 31. Fingers crossed.

• Hew1216Hew1216 Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    #7206 January, 2022, 04:50 am.

This game is maddening. I’ve been opening significantly more keys than I ever did before. All I wanted before the game ended is to gold frame my dragons and at least bronze my 1920s. I don’t think I’ve gotten a single blue Peruvian vipertooth portkey. I’m at 3/30. Each 1920s page has had images placed multiple times except for the one image I need to prestige the page. That’s what kept me from spending more than a few bucks on this game. I never bought extra portkeys because who knows if it will actually help me get what I need. I stopped playing PoGo when I started playing this but I’ve restarted and it’s a much more pleasant experience. I never have difficulty getting event Pokémon. It’s the opposite for this game. I’m going to miss connecting with the Harry Potter aspect of this game and nothing else.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 485 ✭✭✭✭
    #7306 January, 2022, 05:15 am.

@Hew1216 I hear you. All I keep getting are the zouwou and I think maledict poster? I would like to at least green star these pages on my gold frame since I won't get enough spell books to get to finish my adversary lesson or SOS trees along with my lethal registry most likely. This part of the game has ALWAYS been my biggest annoyance because as soon as you complain about it more often than not you get exactly what you ask for, no matter how much you walk😂 I also need a few more opaleye eggs to green star my gold dragon pages yet it's the only one that's particularly difficult to find, again regardless of how much time I spend outside lol

• awesomerthanu1awesomerthanu1 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #7406 January, 2022, 05:23 am.

It's been about 3 hours since I have seen any Dragon portkeys or any dragons in foundables. Did someone shut them off at end of the day today? Thought that it was going to the 10th or longer depending on the community needs. Please turn them back on...please 🙏 Figure I'll try and finish those pages since there isn't a way to get enough red books to finish both the 2nd set of Magizoologist and Professor chains.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    #7506 January, 2022, 05:39 am.

@awesomerthanu1 I picked up a dragon egg portmanteau about half an hour ago. The event is still going on.

• awesomerthanu1awesomerthanu1 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #7606 January, 2022, 08:09 am.

@Rumpelstilzkin Glad to hear! Thank you for the update/information. Hope your quest to finish your personal tasks before the end is going well! Good luck to you and all the rest still trying to tough it out!!

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    #7706 January, 2022, 01:18 pm.

I finally gold paged Voldemort. I have yet to do the same for Bellatrix and Lucia's. Please increase the frequency of the henchnen.

• Hew1216Hew1216 Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    #8006 January, 2022, 07:22 pm.

@CBG92 yes as soon as I complained I was able to prestige one of my 1920s. Part of the problem now is like what @Mia4 said. Then everything on. I sit with empty port key slots bc they just don’t show on the map. My rant didn’t help me get Peruvian vipertooth eggs. Oh well

• RimsfeedRimsfeed Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #8206 January, 2022, 08:02 pm.

I would have really liked to seen all the past events ran until the end. I didn’t start playing until mid 2020 and I have quiet a few event pages never used.

But more importantly that the pages filled the events were my favorite part of the game as I enjoyed the lore.

#8407 January, 2022, 03:58 am.

Everybody wants something different. In my area, I sometimes have to return foundables just so that I can pick up an ingredient they are standing on. Even more spawns would not be good for me.

#8707 January, 2022, 02:21 pm.

@awesomerthanu1 thanks, it’s going quite well. I have completed everything on my initial list and now I’m just trying to see what else I can get done.

I hope you get all your dragon eggs.