January Monthly Overview

Comments

• SashaVonBLvl60SashaVonBLvl60 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #3230 December, 2021, 04:19 pm.

I’m gutted. As someone who joined the party late (August 2021), I’ll deeply miss the community I’ve found here and the ritual of daily game play. @hpwulola is there any chance of more opportunities for restricted section books? I’m grateful the daily rewards will be doubled, but even with this I’m easily over 100 books short of finishing my SOS training. Perhaps a way to purchase them with DADA books or even gold? Please, please, pretty please?

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #3330 December, 2021, 07:35 pm.

it seems the last two lethal adversaries should be after the last brilliant event?

• jakama75jakama75 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3530 December, 2021, 08:47 pm.

Could you add Demiguise to the map? Only fragment besides dragon eggs (thank you for the coming event!) That I need green starred on any exploration page.

Really appreciate all the stuff added to the map that was only in portkeys before and the silver keys. Helps a lot.

• Ros70Ros70 Posts: 1
    #4031 December, 2021, 02:31 pm.

Please, please can you increase the rate of the fragments we get from wizarding challenges? Except the joke shop products, getting pretty tired of those.

• rhondalearhondalea Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #4131 December, 2021, 10:25 pm.

I would like to second the request for a means to obtain RSBs (Restricted Spell Books, not Red). I have everything else I need, but I'm about 108 short to meet goal.

Other than that, I hope the Lethals event will include garden variety Adversaries. I quit in May but came back for the end, and lately all I see are Draco and Fenir--the only two I've managed to make gold. The others are elusive, even though I travel around quite a bit to find them. (The irony is all my Lethals are gold and starred, but I can't get the little guys.)

• MysticMarMysticMar Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #4201 January, 2022, 12:14 am.

Is there a way we could get more DADA Books?? Pretty please!! I need like 500 to complete my last two lessons 😅 maybe every portkey get 20 lol

• zamiramoodyzamiramoody Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #4601 January, 2022, 08:03 pm.

Happy New Year @HPWUTeam and thank you for the dragons! 💜

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 485 ✭✭✭✭
    #4701 January, 2022, 09:52 pm.

loving the dragons but was hoping to max out my final brilliant registry with portkeys since I have so many excess silver keys😂

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    #4902 January, 2022, 04:34 am.

@CBG92 brilliant portkeys are still around. We have them all, regular, BE, 1920, and peculiar = dragon egg.

And I just picked up two extravagant runestone gifts in a row.

#5002 January, 2022, 05:36 am.

@Rumpelstilzkin I figured as much since brilliant traces are still everywhere. Took a good bit but I got enough to max the page. As for runestone gifts I've been getting a lot of essential the past day or two, maybe one magnificent and one extravagant each

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    #5102 January, 2022, 04:15 pm.

I think the challenge experience from fortresses has increased a little. I used to get 1850 for Dark 5 with a level 5 runestone. Since yesterday, it’s 1946. Every little bit helps, I suppose.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5202 January, 2022, 09:59 pm.

is it better if each guard rewarding specific certain fragment for lethal?

my bellatrix page is still basic (needed the dam ned masked fragment), and voldermort also basic prestige (still need the cauldron fragment)

• RelariannaRelarianna Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    #5503 January, 2022, 05:48 pm.

Just a thought....why don't you send out enough resources to every player to complete every skill tree including SOS so every player can play like a real boss of the game. I don't need it myself but I know a lot who do. Make the game great for all at the end.

#5603 January, 2022, 06:10 pm.

still hoping to get enough spell books to finish up but I'm losing it real fast. Between not getting as much time to play, though not too much less, and not enough players on the knight bus I don't think I can finish anything on time. People keep dropping out at the last minute too, on the rare occasion I manage to find even one player. Bummer

• denaturedenature Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #5703 January, 2022, 06:38 pm.

I would like mystery objects to drop for the mysteries registry.

• Eaa333Eaa333 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #5803 January, 2022, 07:19 pm.

@RAINBOWWANDUSER - it says they will be updated on Jan 5th...

• DjeaDjea Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭
    #5903 January, 2022, 08:00 pm.

@HPWUTeam Thank you very much for increasing the spawn rate of the dragon portkey portmanteaus! 😃

• StarAnise8StarAnise8 Posts: 43 ✭✭
    #6004 January, 2022, 05:21 am.

Are all daily rewards supposed to be doubled now? Mine are not and still show 1 RSB, 1 DADA, etc.

I still have my wand pages at bronze and silver, I only need one wand for each, but a lot of them. I never get Ron’s or Hermione’s wards, it’s crazy how disproportionate it is. Since no one is ever in dark chambers anymore and I don’t need red spell books, I stopped trying. Instead of making the drops completely random, it’d be great if we had an option to select which one we’d be rewarded with. I’d be happy with getting one fragment when you choose to make a selection versus the regular number of random ones. Same issue with the 1920s portkeys, I need one more leucrotta to get to gold, but haven’t found one since around Christmas.

• Pepsibuster79Pepsibuster79 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #6104 January, 2022, 06:01 am.

Remove the 20 max gift limit.

I also thought I read that the January daily tasks were going to be increased but they are the same?