Battle Of Secrecy Brilliant Event Part 2

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,296 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 03 January, 2022, 08:19 am.

Witches and Wizards,

The time has come for our final Brilliant Event!

Return Brilliant Foundables to the Brilliant Battle of Hogwarts Courtyard in Part 2 of the Constance’s Lament Brilliant Event on 27 December 11 a.m. PT - 31 December  at 11 a.m. PT. 

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Brilliant Nagini - Encounter
  • Brilliant Young Ron Weasley - Encounter
  • Fred Weasley - Wizarding Challenges
  • Basilisk Fangs - Brilliant Portkey
  • Kreacher - Tasks

The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• BqfcBqfc Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #327 December, 2021, 07:29 pm.

@hpwulola

Thanks but would be great if brilliant foundable were starting to appear

• RainbowwanduserRainbowwanduser Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    #427 December, 2021, 07:30 pm.

Just add it to the numerous glitches and bugs over the years of this game!

• MirerMirer Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #527 December, 2021, 07:37 pm.

Deat HPWU teams, In my city, Calgary Canada, it is -28C and with the wind chill -38C. Please can the TfTDs spawn some Brilliant Foundables as I don't have a car to drive to the POIs etc.

• NotagingermuggNotagingermugg Posts: 47 ✭✭
    #727 December, 2021, 08:23 pm.

No nagini even w tot

• BelrecBelrec Posts: 2
    #827 December, 2021, 08:26 pm.

No brilliant foundables here, I have wasted a tonic for trace detection as I am isolating and cannot go out. Please fix this in the uk

• BelrecBelrec Posts: 2
    #927 December, 2021, 08:28 pm.

The issue is not fixed in UK, no brilliant foundables at all. I have wasted tonic for trace detection. Please fix this asap in the uk

• PomonaMrozPomonaMroz Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 #1027 December, 2021, 08:41 pm.

It’s working fine for me the UK, @Belrec - I don’t think it would’ve helped any TTDs that were already active though.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    #1127 December, 2021, 08:54 pm.

I've seen Brilliant Foundables, but have yet to see any Brilliant Portkeys. Hopefully I'm just being impatient.

• PurplePyro911PurplePyro911 Posts: 2
    #1227 December, 2021, 09:20 pm.

Every time I capture a brilliant Nagini foundable the game freezes. Furthermore, when I restart the game, it shows my return count as zero. This bug doesn't happen on any of the other brilliant foundables - just the one I need to advance in the event. I have downloaded all the assets and have restarted both the game and my phone. I still can't successfully return a single brilliant Nagini foundable.

• BartemiusHoochBartemiusHooch Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    #1327 December, 2021, 09:42 pm.

Step 1:

• 3 ingredients/portmanteaus from map
    • Brew 1 potion
    • Return 8 brilliant nagini
  • Hedwige007007Hedwige007007 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1427 December, 2021, 10:16 pm.

Étape 2:

-6 retrouvables légendes dePoudlard;

-1 notes du maitre.

-4 pierres runique lutte pour la protection du secret.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    #1527 December, 2021, 10:51 pm.

@MotherOf2Lions I just found my first brilliant portkey. Maybe those had to be switched on, too.

#1627 December, 2021, 11:12 pm.

Step 3:

• 6 brilliant Ron
    • 3 riddikulus casts
    • 6 brilliant snatchers
  • HarryPutter1234HarryPutter1234 Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    #1728 December, 2021, 03:39 am.

Event is supposed to be 4 days but timer says 7 days? Which is correct, and maybe shorten it to 5 because tasks are quite easy this time around.

#1828 December, 2021, 03:57 am.

Step 4

• 3 brilliant foundables
    • 2500 xp from wizard challenges
    • 5 note pieces from brilliant foundables
  • AlZFAlZF Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #1928 December, 2021, 04:16 am.

Bonus:

• 15 Brilliant Foundables
    • Earn 5000 Wizarding XP
    • Defeat 5 Formidable Foes in Challenges
    • 2 Servius Snape Foundables
    • 2 Young Harry Potter Foundables
  • MadamPinceMadamPince Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #2128 December, 2021, 06:54 am.

Is anyone else having this problem? Brilliant runestones are not generating any Brilliant George Weasley fragments in fortress battles. I’ve used 9 event runestones in levels up to Forest 1 and — nothing. I’m reluctant to use up my supply, so I figured I would ask.

• SebastianKaniSebastianKani Posts: 42 ✭✭✭
    #2228 December, 2021, 08:29 am.

@MadamPince Don't know if it's bad luck on your end, but I just tested it and got one on my first try on Tower 1. I've gone five or six times in a row without getting one in previous events though, so maybe it's just that.

• Slappy86fbgSlappy86fbg Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #2328 December, 2021, 02:05 pm.

Am i just unlucky now or is this some bug, apparently there's more to the kreacher note after the 5 pieces, i got like 6 or 7 then i was done with the fourth step so i just completed it, now i don't seem to find any notes anymore...

#2428 December, 2021, 02:17 pm.

Very poor storyline ending. With no more brilliant events this is how the storyline ends??? If this was a movie it would be one of the worst endings in movie history. No battle between any 9f the 3 just give up?? Unbelievable.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 #2528 December, 2021, 03:00 pm.

@hpwulola did the story end with a cliffhanger? Are we having more event(s) to continue with the storyline? Was Constance just playing along so she can get Grim?

#2628 December, 2021, 03:01 pm.

There are more story pieces after collecting 10 note pieces. I’m not sure if you go to the next steps if you would miss it @Slappy86fbg , there might have even been more at 15. I ended up collecting Kreetcher after notes so the store order was kind of goofy.

*** spoiler ***

Constance, for me, was talking about what she did before she reappeared/did stupify.

*** spoiler ***

• DjeaDjea Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭
    #2728 December, 2021, 03:39 pm.

@HPWUTeam I apologize. I jumped the gun; I thought the story was finished after Constance said "stupefy" but more of the storyline continued after I completed the bonus assignment.

I don't understand what stupefy is for - did Constance managed to escape?

I like the ending. I believe that this storyline will make a good movie. I could not stop using up TfTDs until I finished all the special assignments for this event.

Thank you very much, @HPWUTeam , for all your hard work in keeping us entertained. I love this game, and will continue to play until the last day. Happy New Year, everyone! 💖🎉

#2828 December, 2021, 06:10 pm.

Big let down storyline ending to a poorly managed game thanks a lot @HPWUTeam !no excitement? She just gives up?? If this was a movie it would get terrible reviews. Good lord the movie The Pacifier had a better ending and that movie was painful to watch

• twoAwkLinestwoAwkLines Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited December 2021 #2928 December, 2021, 08:01 pm.

After returning the first snippet of the message, the Harry Potter dialogue is missing (replaced by a placeholder?)

[storyboard_brilliant_0031_battleforsecrety_w2_kreacher_firstnote_content_00]

Only first message is garbled, all others are fine.

I've saved all the dialogue these months, please let me know what Harry should have said.

( I also fired a bug report @BartemiusHooch )

edit: thank you very much also for the suggestions on collecting more than 5 pieces (after 10 there are more dialogues, I'm trying to get to 15 now)

Post edited by twoAwkLines on
  • awesomerthanu1awesomerthanu1 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #3028 December, 2021, 09:04 pm.

@twoAwkLines https://www.taskforcetimes.news/storyline

tells you all of the story. Since they wanted to let so much slip from the players between mess ups and not having the Lethal Events.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    #3128 December, 2021, 10:17 pm.

So in the end, no proper Lethal events with storyline, no Horcrux event, no Holiday event. 👎