Reduce the number of Knight Buses

icklecowsLv60icklecowsLv60 Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 02 January, 2022, 03:05 am.

It's really hard to find people to play with. Could you reduce the number of Knight Bus instances so it's easier to play in groups? It's the only way most of us will get to complete challenge fragments before game end...

Pretty please? :)

Comments

• BrandaanBrandaan Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #310 December, 2021, 04:22 am.

@icklecowsLv60 thanks for asking. Would bé great to have a reduced number if knights buses. I always hoped for a feature with an automaticly adjustible number of buses. But just reduced would also do now.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #510 December, 2021, 11:39 pm.

hear ,hear

dark chamber solo is like a gamble. got a bad line up foes and it will end up burning many potions and losing (time up).

as magizoo, potions expense at dark chambers solo usually twice of lethal adversaries. while fighting lethal adv you could saving potions (potent ext) for abit in expense for more time and spell energy and health potions.

normal fight for lethal adv, i even could save health potions and for that sometimes i have health potions even greater in the vault than any extimulo combine.

• RelariannaRelarianna Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    #623 December, 2021, 08:08 pm.

My favorite thing to do is ride dark 5. Since July, it has been dead. I agree with getting rid of some of the instances.

• Subject6Subject6 Posts: 40 ✭✭
    #927 December, 2021, 05:45 pm.

I've tried to do some Dark chambers recently and, for some reason, the challenge chambers have been absolutely flooded with dangerous or fierce werewolves. I'm a magizoo and, especially when those werewolves are elite as well, that means I basically have no chance to win within the time limit. Even using potent exstimulos, it takes a long time and usually 2-3 of those PEs just to take down a single werewolf. If the werewolf is elite, it will take away more than half of my health in a single hit which then means that I'm guzzling a health potion every single time I have the chance to do anything thereby wasting more time. So yeah. Fewer instances of the KB so we can actually play together would be super appreciated.

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 #1030 December, 2021, 06:33 pm.

Yes yes please. The teamwork of the professions working together in the Fortresses was what made this game compelling in the first place, it would be nice to go out on a fun note, instead of failing to find teammates even when there is an event boost.

And like a lot of players those mid-high chamber Fragments are the last things I need to place.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭
    #1131 December, 2021, 02:45 am.

If everyone play the Dark Chambers between 8 to 9 pm at their time zones starting January 2, will there be enough people to fill the Dark Chambers?

• ZephyrFluxZephyrFlux Posts: 54 ✭✭
    #1202 January, 2022, 03:05 am.

No, at this point in time. The bus is here to stay. You can check back frequently enough to warrant it. And less than a month, game over.