December Monthly Overview

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,293 admin
edited December 2021 in Announcements #1 latest comment 28 December, 2021, 02:22 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

As both the Calamity and tensions with Constance come to a head, Harry, Hermione, and the SoS Task Force volunteers must literally and rhetorically defend the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy. Will they be able to get in touch with and convince Grim Fawley to end the Calamity once and for all? Meanwhile, Ron continues to regain more and more of his memories. Can he be returned to normal before it's too late?

This December, keep an eye out for the following:

Constance’s Lament Brilliant Event Part 2:  29 November 11 a.m. PT – 3 December 11 a.m. PT

• Constance pleads her case before Harry and Hermione. Meanwhile, the surge themed around Ron's sixth year at Hogwarts restores even more of his adult memories.

Spotlight Event: 3 December at 11 a.m. PT – 6 December at 11 a.m. PT

• Find an increase of foundables related to Rubeus Hagrid and Baby Beasts.

Bellatrix Lestrange Lethal Adversaries Launch: 8 December

• Lethal Bellatrix Lestrange Adversaries are here to give you a lesson on the Unforgivable Curses. Fend off these fiends now!

Voldemort Lethal Adversaries Launch: 10 December

• Adversaries resembling the Dark Lord Voldemort have been sighted all over the world. Use extreme caution as you fend off these lethal foes.

The Battle for Secrecy Brilliant Event Part 1: 21 December at 11 a.m. PT – 26 December at 11 a.m. PT

• Harry and Hermione attempt to restore the last of Ron's memories, all while trying to talk Constance out of revealing magic to Muggles. Can they convince her that the wizarding and Muggle worlds are best left separate?

The Battle For Secrecy Brilliant Event Part 2: 27 December at 11 a.m. PT – 31 December at 11 a.m. PT

• The long-awaited Grim Fawley shows up as if on cue. Will he be willing and able to end the Calamity and reunite with his beloved wife? Or will outside forces get in the way?

Be sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for upcoming event details, as well as additional game content releases throughout the month. You can also visit the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forums to discuss the game with others!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    #201 December, 2021, 12:20 am.

No Bellatrix on December 3? 😦

• DjeaDjea Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭
    #301 December, 2021, 05:11 am.

Would you be able to add some Oddities Leprechauns to the spotlight event, @hpwulola ? I just need 13 more Leprechauns. Thank you very much!

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 229 ✭✭✭
    #401 December, 2021, 05:22 am.

@Djea I tend to see Leprechauns at dawn and dusk. I returned two this morning.

#501 December, 2021, 06:20 am.

@Rumpelstilzkin I am awake at dawn and dusk in San Jose but I rarely get them here. I get a lot more Doxies at dawn. All day long, I get the brown Centaur (extremely common here). I got most of the Leprechauns while walking in my friends neighborhood in Granite Bay but caught a cold before I can spend time with them after Thanksgiving. I can wait until next year but I am hoping to star the Leprechaun before the end of this year. I wish to focus my attention on completing as much of the Lethal Adversaries and 1920s registry during January.

#701 December, 2021, 03:08 pm.

@Djea San Jose, CA? I'm in Sacramento. The only time I see leprechauns is when it rains. Or my weather app thinks it's raining. So, hardly ever. 😄

#801 December, 2021, 06:16 pm.

@Djea and @MotherOf2Lions I am just outside the border of San Jose. While Leprechauns are not abundant, they pop up in bunches, when for a week or so I see a lot. Maybe it’s the weather, it tends to happen more in spring and fall.

#901 December, 2021, 08:18 pm.

I just thought that it's because by my friend's place there are little pockets of woods, and a river, and lots of greenery. When I walk on the street by the woods and river, I found a lot of them. That's where I managed to prestige the page from bronze to gold. The last time I was there was from December to February.

#1002 December, 2021, 03:32 am.

It’s a good theory. I find most of them in the park.

• FluffendoodleFluffendoodle Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    #1102 December, 2021, 04:44 pm.

That schedule is top-heavy. Everything crammed in the first half of the month, even overlapping, and then almost nothing through the holidays?

#1202 December, 2021, 11:48 pm.

When will we know which event, if any, is starting tomorrow, 12/3? I like to plan ahead. 😊 Thanks!

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    #1303 December, 2021, 06:38 am.

@Djea you need partly cloud dusk or dawn

• zamiramoodyzamiramoody Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #2303 December, 2021, 07:57 pm.

I mean we just did baby beasts like a week ago? But I guess I can use the time to finish my holiday decorating 🎅

• Avatk22Avatk22 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #2703 December, 2021, 09:47 pm.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    #2804 December, 2021, 12:29 am.

So is there or isn’t there something that was to start today 3 December??