Greenhouses only giving 2 gifts

Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 03 December, 2021, 07:23 pm.

Hi, not sure if this is a planned feature or a bug, but greenhouses are only giving Extrav Ingredient Gifts and Wit potions. Is there any way to change it back so we can also have a chance of getting TTDs, Baruffio’s, and Potent Exstimulo full potion gifts to give? I hope I hope I hope! Thanks for any helpppppp! 💜✨

17 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    #222 November, 2021, 11:19 pm.

It would be nice to not take away those nice gift packages we can give others. Keep bring them back.

• PsychicTardisPsychicTardis Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #323 November, 2021, 03:24 am.

I'm fine with them taking away the basic gifts, such as "Ingredient Gift" and it is nice getting Wit gifts and Extravagant Gifts, but especially when there are SOS nodes tied to getting chances for TTD, Baruffio, and Potent Extim gifts, they really need to verify those options may still drop and have them in the pool.

• IAmAlexRussoIAmAlexRusso Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #423 November, 2021, 11:01 am.

Some of my wizarding friendships are based solely on my dedication to gifting them Barrufio's Elixers. I want to be able to contribute to the endgames of others just as much as I will play out my own, please.

A vote from me to revert to a mixture of gifts available.

• 7domdom7domdom Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #523 November, 2021, 06:10 pm.

Potent gifts are very much needed with the frequent lethal adversary events.

I do know people who like BBE, TTD and exstimulo gifts (but these are much less popular that potent).

Dropping basic ingredients is fine, as is dropping dawdle and baruffio ingredients. I've never found anyone who wanted those.

• mysteriousDmysteriousD Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    #623 November, 2021, 06:19 pm.

Dont mind them dropping regular ingredient gifts, but agree, dont want just wit and extravagant ingredient gifts as people still need the exstimulo and potent as well as BBE and tonic gifts.

Also noticed Inns were only giving extravagant spell and XP gifts which is nice being many probably prefer the extravagant spell.

• ArabellaArdeliaArabellaArdelia Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #723 November, 2021, 06:48 pm.

I actively toss extravagant ingredients when I receive them, would MUCH prefer to have Potent Gifts, BBE, TTD, or potion-specific ingredients back.

• AephaeminAephaemin Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #823 November, 2021, 08:22 pm.

Please fix this! While wits are very nice to get, I have friends who would really appreciate other greenhouse gifts (potent, tonic, brain, exstimulo).

• SeptimaLupinSeptimaLupin Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #924 November, 2021, 06:05 pm.

Is there anyone still supporting this game? This issue has been raised elsewhere days ago and no one from WU has responded :(

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    #1030 November, 2021, 07:25 pm.

@SeptimaLupin it doesn’t look like anyone responds. There are plenty of issues where we just want them to know what’s expected but there are no responses. Like in this case, we just want the yes/no answer but there are no responses. The NDA team and discord admins try helping out, but the official @HPWUTeam seems MIA. It’s sad because this doesn’t add confidence in any other WB or Niantic games either when they just abandon us without responses

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    #1103 December, 2021, 06:32 pm.

I don’t presume to know what anyone’s workload is like right now, so I’m truly just hoping someone can see our requests here. And I guess… I mean… if we can only get Wit potions and Extrav Ingredient gifts to give going forward, then maybe at least make the Extrav Ingredient gifts truly extravagant, you know? As in: have them give 50 each of two different known needed vital ingredients (Potent Extims and Wits) or something along those lines…? 💜✨

• PsychicTardisPsychicTardis Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #1203 December, 2021, 07:23 pm.

@Expelliarma7 I agree! For ingredient gifts, one or two isn't really that amazing. Getting at least 5-10 of a rarer ingredient (such as hairs, snowdrops, and bitteroot) would be great. Getting 50 from extravagant would be amazing as well.