The best of it…

RumpledoreRumpledore Posts: 25 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 22 November, 2021, 05:17 pm.

consider the following ideas to make us a little more happy…

• more red spellbooks. All recourses are boosted, except red spellbooks. According to my calculations I will be able to collect more than enough of everything to complete all Lessons. Except… Red Spell Books.
  • One round of dragon portkeys. To be able to golden these oddity pages.
  • make All achievements achieveable, for example: it is not possible to cast 20 different spells… (14 for gold).
  • fortresses are kinda ‘dead’ lately. Make the knightbus-pool reasonably smaller, so we stay able to get together in 5 player parties.
  • at least, make the app accesable after januari 31th. Let people be able to open their app forever showing the ‘stickeralbum’ from the last time they could login. This could be a client side thing, so the servers can still ‘go down’. Or make it possible for other developers to create an app to ‘download’ your final progress.
  • even better, make the game ‘open source’ and allow it to become a userbased game. Or use the game for a new project, partly open source. Let external developers compete against each other. In the proces, learn from their ideas.
  • or ‘sell’ the game as a complete package?
  • maybe…
  • make a connection to hogwarts legacy…

Comments

• SilverboggleSilverboggle Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #222 November, 2021, 01:49 pm.

Instead of dragon portkeys maybe have 1920s portkeys, and dragon eggs knocking about. Both needed in huge quantities by masses of us to get that completion feeling. Most of us are already resigned not to get anywhere near finishing lethals, but some of this earlier stuff would be good to complete.

And yes, access to our registry after closing would be nice x

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    #322 November, 2021, 05:17 pm.

I've read that there's going to be a dragon even in January.

I thought the upcoming community day was supposed to include the 1920s portkeys, but now it doesn't look like it. Boo!