Anyone?

MommadoraTonksMommadoraTonks Posts: 46 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 06 December, 2021, 07:59 pm.

So the last 2-3 events with Adversaries as part of the event I have had a crash with every advanced battle(the ones with the Maximo tool). I have not been able to complete a single one. Never mind that a Dark Mark charm only gives 1 of those encounter chains.

I am super frustrated with this. I had planned to see the game through to the end but at this point I am not too sure. It was sad enough with the game ending, but this is just insulting.

Comments

• Moonlight1966Moonlight1966 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #220 November, 2021, 06:00 pm.

I thought Niantic was shutting the game with a bang! Bugs fixed, opportunities galore for players to have fun and try to achieve some personal goals. Adversaries events have been a disappointment. I can't even defeat the first adversary without being kicked out. Sad ending to a fun and truly beautiful game.

• MommadoraTonksMommadoraTonks Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #320 November, 2021, 06:02 pm.

I guess it helps to know I am not alone in this feeling!

• MadazhellestesMadazhellestes Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #420 November, 2021, 08:21 pm.

Not sure what Niantic had in mind for the new adversities but being kicked out before you can finish i just no fun. DESPITE the load of potions you can build up its just a bummer to suddenly get thrown out for no consistent reason. I suspect its a server issue but who knows. Been weeks now and no fix.

• RainbowwanduserRainbowwanduser Posts: 44 ✭✭✭
    #523 November, 2021, 06:43 pm.

Yea they haven't tested anything they just release whatever like they just don't care! Niantic has ruined this game. Its sad because this game could have been something great. Niantic has ruined the experience for all witches and wizards worldwide.

• HDanielxHDanielx Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #623 November, 2021, 07:01 pm.

Yes same here no reply from NIA so far and the worst part of I pay for those coins

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    #704 December, 2021, 02:11 pm.

@MommadoraTonks if your Lethal lesson plans aren’t max and the foe dodges, there is a bug with the maxima counter that makes it seem full when it isn’t. Workaround is to avoid maxima after this dodge.

This is the new bug that causes Lethals to crash more than the feared. Other bugs like drinking potion, connection, random no reason crashes all exist just like feared because they were never fixed.

• MamaC74MamaC74 Posts: 2
    #805 December, 2021, 01:35 am.

I have had the exact same problem and am just as frustrated. Like you I was hoping to get a lot more completed before the game shuts down. Extremely aggravating!

• MommadoraTonksMommadoraTonks Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #906 December, 2021, 07:58 pm.

@Duckbeak206 the encounter crashes when I open it or move to the next step in the chain.

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    #1006 December, 2021, 07:59 pm.

Those are the more random ones we can’t control unfortunately.