Bug's that you know they won't fix

staceynappistaceynappi Posts: 17 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 21 November, 2021, 06:52 am.

When I go in my task for the day I can't get back to normal screen I have to log out. Plus I have to work during the day and can't play nonstop, that seems to be the only way to complete a challenge

Comments

• GHC917GHC917 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #219 November, 2021, 09:43 pm.

They don’t care. Every adversary event kicks you out regularly. Fragments you earn disappear. They are done. It stays stuck on the task screen. It kicks you out of wizarding challenges when it needs to restart and you lose runestones. It’s really quite sad. This game had so much potential, but no rhyme or reason & it had the most glitches of any game I’ve ever played. Such a shame!

• MyekimMyekim Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #321 November, 2021, 06:52 am.

Having problems with the game logging fragments. How many times do I need to Defeat Fierce Death Eaters for them to count? Also, still getting kicked out of the adversaries. Last time I had defeated Lucius Malfoy only to have it quit- right there! Didn't log the fragments for it either. Frustrating. Dumped a bunch of potions into it too. I wish they would care and fix it. You'd think someone would pick up the rights to this game and run it-- Harry Potter has such a huge international following. It's such a shame to lose this game. I know people like Pokemon Go, but honestly, I liked Harry Potter WU much better.