Lucius Malfoy Lethal Adversaries Event

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,269 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 23 November, 2021, 02:11 am.

Witches and Wizards,

Lethal Lucius Malfoy Adversaries have come to ensure all meddlesome fools meet a sticky end. Fend off this attack now!

From 19 November 11 a.m. PT – 22 November 11 a.m. PT, look out for the following.

• Premiere sighting of Lethal Adversary Lucius Malfoy.
  • Increased sightings of Three-Headed Dog Oddities.
  • Increased Wizarding XP, Challenge Family XP and Energy Rewards from completing Wizarding Challenges.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• HarryPutter1234HarryPutter1234 Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    #519 November, 2021, 02:05 pm.

@Kodokmag Shhh. 🤣 Don’t let them know, I enjoyed finding a few ever without an event. Honestly a little better for ****, I also only found one though.

• TarcTarc Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #619 November, 2021, 02:50 pm.

I saw a few Lethal ones in the wild yesterday too, but no sense in blowing potions on em.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    edited November 19 #719 November, 2021, 06:46 pm.

@Tarc the first guards in the Lethal chains are great for using Maxima spells, spell energy and healing potions only.

• Hew1216Hew1216 Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    #819 November, 2021, 07:04 pm.

All I can say is 😲

• InlandMuggleInlandMuggle Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #1019 November, 2021, 07:35 pm.

Is defeating the first guard possible? Both encounters I’ve had, I get booted back to the map once her stamina is below 300 or so, but I get a fragment from Lucius’ page anyway.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #1319 November, 2021, 07:55 pm.

@MUGGLERSBLUES Yes, I just noticed this.

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    #1419 November, 2021, 08:02 pm.

Thanks for the generous complimentary gift! ☺️

• MorrgLeFayMorrgLeFay Posts: 39 ✭✭
    #1619 November, 2021, 08:24 pm.

And no DADA books from defeating Lucius? 😳

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19 #1719 November, 2021, 08:33 pm.

maybe its nothing but this thosand water and seed exceed our seed vault, should we increased the vault? it wont dissapear right?

anyway, i'm glad the last guard is draco and not narcissa. LoL

• Hew1216Hew1216 Posts: 50 ✭✭✭
    #1819 November, 2021, 08:39 pm.

Kicked out on Draco, dodge was not the issue.

• MirerMirer Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #1919 November, 2021, 08:51 pm.

Thank you ever so much for the generous gift of ingredients, seeds and water. I have been putting them to good use around my community and have been reaping the bounty which is also shared with others in the community.

• SagePickleSagePickle Posts: 1
    edited November 19 #2019 November, 2021, 09:01 pm.

Kicked out of the Lucius adversary chain right when I defeated the Fierce Death Eater but before I got the rewards. So no credit for defeating said Fierce DE. Very frustrating. 😬 Thanks for the snowdrops though.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2119 November, 2021, 09:25 pm.

@hpwulola The gift of seeds and especially the water was great! However, I’ve been out of Armadillo Bile for at least a week and it’s not spawning on the map. It can’t be grown in a warehouse so I’ve been buying it to brew Wit Sharpening Potions, which is fine since you’ve been giving us lots of coins. It would be nice, though, to be able to find it on the map at least sometimes. Thanks!

• SebastianKaniSebastianKani Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #2219 November, 2021, 09:41 pm.

@Kodokmag Shouldn't be a problem. I regularly carry too much energy and potions for days, and never had anything default back to the cap. I'd be surprised if the max values on most of the items are less than 9,999, so it shouldn't error out that way either.

@CeruleanGirl I've seen a few Armadillo Bile on the map over the past few days. Not a whole lot, probably less even than snowdrops, but at least they're not turned off. Good luck finding some. It's always annoying when something you can't grow dwindles down to practically nothing. I used to throw out Erumpent Horns whenever I had too many, and then one month they just stopped appearing almost entirely. Since then I try to keep a base stock of everything, but with the increased potion brewing, that doesn't work anymore.

Can anyone confirm whether the 4 Fierce Deatheaters have to be done from the Lethal chain? Previous tasks were allowing the oddities to count toward that goal, but I haven't seen any to test so far.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    #2319 November, 2021, 09:47 pm.

@SebastianKani the oddity Death Eater isn’t fierce. I think only Lucius’ guards will count.

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    #2419 November, 2021, 09:49 pm.

The constant crashing is becoming painful. Two lethal Lucius chains wasted as it keeps crashing on 2nd or third chain... Also wasted potions that were sel3cted and ready for use in battle just before crashing... I am know this is end of life for this app... But maybe fix the constant crashing and at least make it enjoyable for final months?!!

• SebastianKaniSebastianKani Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #2519 November, 2021, 09:52 pm.

Yeah, that's what I would expect. The only reason I thought otherwise is because I had centaur oddities count toward my Firenze task during the last event. It also worked in reverse, for the centaur task, but that makes more sense that way.

I even tried to find a fierce Death Eater from the knight bus, but I gave up because it refused to give me any at all, let alone a fierce one.

It's not a huge deal, but I have to go hunting for Lethal Adversaries if I don't use an EDM, and the first one I fought was a monster. He dodged two Maxima attacks, and took over a quarter of my (max auror) health with each attack. I used like 10 potions on him alone.

• FelixFancourtFelixFancourt Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #2819 November, 2021, 11:02 pm.

I am incredibly grateful for the gift, but very concerned about no DADA books from Lucius himself. I got the 1, 2, and 3 books from the guards, but, based on Barty and Umbridge, Lucius should give 4 and instead gave 0. I am really hoping this is a bug and not intended gameplay. If it is a bug, perhaps the centaur not giving the 1 DADA book the first Barty and Lucius guards give is also a bug. I would expect the DADA book rewards to be consistent across all lethal chains based on all the other guaranteed rewards being the same

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    #2919 November, 2021, 11:03 pm.

@SEBASTIANKANI I'm pretty sure it's only Lucius' guard that counts. The viscous death eater from Pettigrew (I think?) didn't count, and neither did a dangerous death eater in a fortress.