Armadillo Bile

CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 29 November, 2021, 12:43 pm.

Is anyone else having trouble finding Armadillo Bile? I haven’t seen any in several days.

Comments

• DjeaDjea Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    edited November 19 #219 November, 2021, 01:13 am.

I still get them. You probably have a lot of competition with picking them up on the map. I most likely stay awake much later than you do that is why I get enough of it.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #329 November, 2021, 07:58 am.

@Djea What do you mean by competition? I see plenty of ingredients. I have several areas near my house that have a ton of them. Just wasn't seeing any Armadillo Bile for a long time. I have gotten it a few times since I posted it, though.

And I find it a little odd that you would comment that you most likely stay awake much later than I do. You have no idea how much I play or when or where. Just thought that was a really strange thing to say. But whatever.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 359 ✭✭✭
    #429 November, 2021, 12:43 pm.

@CeruleanGirl I am very sorry for offending you. I know from past experiences when playing with a friend that I have to make sure that she doesn't need the ingredients that I picked up from the map since at that time I travel a lot using the public transportation and managed to pickup all the necessary ingredients and spell energy along the way. She lives in a place where there is a very low spawn rate. So anytime she can get out to gather ingredients is more important for her. We noticed that if one of us picked an item or a trace, it disappears from the map. I know that where I am now, most ingredients disappear fast.