Constance's Lament Brilliant Event Part 1

2»

Comments

• FluffendoodleFluffendoodle Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #3218 November, 2021, 03:18 am.

I need 2 Harry's & all I'm getting is Ron, and griping here has worked before so... I'm griping :D

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #3318 November, 2021, 04:11 am.

@Fluffendoodle hold on! We need waiting for Ron's memories for finishing, so sit down and what's going on.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    edited November 18 #3418 November, 2021, 07:13 am.

I got the Love-Struck Ron fragments from Forest Chamber I.

I completed all the special assignments for this Brilliant Event. It made me sad when I finished because I kept thinking that I am going to miss this game very much...

• NicSullyNicSully Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #3518 November, 2021, 10:06 am.

I completed the bonus assignment and then the game sort of froze up so that I couldn't get back to the map - was there any dialogue after the bonus page?

• BartemiusHoochBartemiusHooch Posts: 39 ✭✭
    edited November 18 #3618 November, 2021, 01:13 pm.

@NicSully I did not see any dialogue after the bonus event. The only one I saw was after I collected everything on the page, then went back to the map.

• NicSullyNicSully Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #3718 November, 2021, 01:32 pm.

@BartemiusHooch thanks! Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any of the story.

• AwhineyStrangerAwhineyStranger Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #3818 November, 2021, 07:02 pm.

I have used 12 or 13 Constance Lament Runestones so far at multiple levels up to Tower II over multiple days and have not received a single Lovestruck Ron fragment. I don’t think I am going to finish because I am down to 3 runestones

• ObsceneRequiemObsceneRequiem Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #3918 November, 2021, 07:56 pm.

Made it to the bonus tasks with 24 hours to go and now the task list WILL NOT OPEN! I have the dreaded white circle that opens to a black screen. 😠

• MjwsjeMjwsje Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #4019 November, 2021, 01:51 am.

@AwhineyStranger Ruins IV for the win ;)

• ScaventerScaventer Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November 19 #4119 November, 2021, 06:35 am.

I also reached the bonus task but suddenly have a white circle instead of the event icon. If I click on it I get a black screen so it’s impossible to see any task lists or collect any rewards.

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    #4219 November, 2021, 07:19 am.

@ObsceneRequiem @Scaventer Did you look if there are new assets to download?

This bug is likely to show if you haven't done that.

• kmorsecodekmorsecode Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #4319 November, 2021, 01:51 pm.

Hi, I left a comment on the last event too but I'm again not able to place portkeys to enter. I won't be able to finish this event because of it, so I'm really disappointed!! All I have is the hand pointing down, but no matter where I move the phone, there's no portkey to place. Would love for this to be cleared up before the next one!

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    #4419 November, 2021, 05:38 pm.

@kmorsecode Go to the suitcase and switch off the gyroscope. Then you won't have to place the portkey and just get teleported to the new location.

Look here:

• KagePhoenixKagePhoenix Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November 19 #4519 November, 2021, 06:12 pm.

Still having a hard time getting the foundables I need to spawn when I have the task for them. They either show up plenty before I get the task or after I finally get the task done so it’s wasted a lot of my time and potions trying to get foundables I need to complete each of the tasks. I even tried driving to a mall location and still couldn’t get all the foundables I needed to complete the tasks. With less than an hour left it looks like I won’t be completing the special tasks again on another event and missing out on key information for the storyline and getting the rewards because spawn rates are off and my game keeps crashing. I used to be able to complete the tasks with some time to spare but that hasn’t happened in several months. I would love to get max level and get all my skills completed before the end of the game but that won’t happen since I’m only lvl 47 and the skills require way to many books that I won’t be able to get them all. Such a sad way to end a game that I’ve enjoyed playing for a long time until all the excessive bugs and crashes started happening. Even with potions I can’t get stuff to spawn and lately the rate of foundables disappearing is extremely high. I have seen so many magical games and sports foundables early on and now that I need 20 they are no where to be found.

edit. 7 minutes left and only need 2 more foundables but this usually happens and I miss it by one or two in the end ☹️ Hopefully I have better luck this time.

completed it with less than 1 minute left but after clicking on the rewards my game crashed so I’m not sure if I got credit or not. No adversaries spawning yet with the start of the new event but the brilliant event foundables are still spawning. I’m not sure why the adversary events have to be scheduled right after a brilliant event that we burn through so many potions and energy. Spread it out and give us a chance to breath and recover the massive number of items we have just used.

Post edited by KagePhoenix on
  • GervaseGervase Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #4619 November, 2021, 06:23 pm.

@CeruleanGirl I went for a walk the following day. It still took quite a while for Ron to start showing up, but after about 2 miles I was getting more and more and then Task 4 was done! Finished the whole thing within 24 hours.

• kmorsecodekmorsecode Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #4719 November, 2021, 09:21 pm.

@Lycindelle OMG!! thank you so much!! wow now I wish I knew that three years ago ^_^ appreciate it!

• SebastianKaniSebastianKani Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #4819 November, 2021, 09:46 pm.

@NicSully @BartemiusHooch

https://www.taskforcetimes.news/game-storyline/constance's-lament-part-1

This site was posted upthread. I'm not sure if you saw the ending script. I'm pretty sure it came up after the bonus task for me, but I might be misremembering.