Granian hair missing on the map

SamuramatSamuramat Posts: 4 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 23 November, 2021, 03:37 am.

I have not seen a single granian hair in a week, and very few abraxan neither. Please supply.

Comments

• KagePhoenixKagePhoenix Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #222 November, 2021, 10:17 am.

I’m not either and now I can’t brew anymore potions sadly and these adversary events require them. Now I’m also missing ingredients for health potions. I used to have 50+ health potions but with these fierce adversary chains and I now have less than 20 after using up necessary ingredients to make it to this number and with no more ingredients left to make more, I won’t get able to complete the adversary event. It would nice that they increased the spawn rate for ingredients needed to make potions that would be highly used during the event you are in. Now I’m getting so many unicorn hair that I have to delete it to make room for other ingredients that I need and the potion only takes 1 unicorn hair to make the potion to begin with.

• PsychicTardisPsychicTardis Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #323 November, 2021, 03:37 am.

I've come across some Granian hair on occasion over the last week, though it is rare. @KagePhoenix I have found that if I can beat the first two or three guards for a Lethal Adversary chain, that will drop 100, 110, and 120 Gold respectively. (I think the final one drops 200, but I've only completed the Barty Crouch one, and the first time for that was during his event, and again today... after the Lucious event ended). With the gold drops from Lethals, it's usually easy enough to use gold coins to buy ingredients, and even quick finish the potions as well.