Dolores Umbridge Lethal Adversaries Event

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,269 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 15 November, 2021, 07:05 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

We must not tell lies - Dolores Umbridge makes her Adversary debut and will be accompanied by a surge of Centaur Oddities.

From 12 November 11 a.m. PT – 15 November 11 a.m. PT, look out for the following.

• Premiere sighting of Lethal Adversary Dolores Umbridge.
  • Increased sightings of Centaur Oddities and Firenze.
  • Increased Wizarding XP, Challenge Family XP and Energy Rewards from completing Wizarding Challenges.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Don’t forget to join the social conversation with #WizardsUnite, make sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for the latest updates, and head over to the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite community to discuss the game with fellow players!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #410 November, 2021, 08:03 pm.

increased snowdrop from spawns/rewards/free pack?

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #511 November, 2021, 12:34 am.

Adveseries task will be show soon, maybe there's a task centaur too.

@Kodokmag there's already increased snowdrop from spawns and rewards.

@Fluffendoodle no bug maxima spell in this game, you need quick accuracy for maxima spell.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    #911 November, 2021, 05:35 pm.

Yes, the required fragment count seems excessive. Unless they double the number of fragments that each guard drops, few people will get those.

I prestiged Barty to bronze, which means I collected more than 6 fragments for each image, but that was in a random order, not when a task asked for it.

#1112 November, 2021, 05:12 pm.

And now the BE is starting instead of the Lethal event???

• twoAwkLinestwoAwkLines Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November 12 #1212 November, 2021, 05:25 pm.

LE is scheduled for 8PM (1 hour and an half from now), BE is started by mistake I think (but it is playable) ;)

update: app just crashed, after restart no more BE

#1312 November, 2021, 07:27 pm.

The store pack has two EDMs this time.

I haven’t seen Umbridge yet, but I think Hermione is too scared of her. She is a bureaucrat and not very good with the wand. What made her dangerous was her association with the Ministry of Magic. Alone, she couldn’t even undo the Weasley twins’ swamp.

#1412 November, 2021, 07:30 pm.

maybe there should be a story before dolores umbridge lethal adversary?

#2112 November, 2021, 10:21 pm.

and i was hoping the complimentary gift would be a generously snowdrop or at least the seeds and waters

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #2212 November, 2021, 11:34 pm.

@MotherOf2Lions Dolores Umbridge was funny momment too, this wand make a poke *again*.

• rhondalearhondalea Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #2613 November, 2021, 04:02 am.

I can't believe the MAXIMA issue hasn't been fixed. Worse, I cannot believe the dev has failed to speak to the issue.

I just got kicked out because of a "wireless network issue," but I don't want to spend the even counting Protegos and potions. Nothing about this is fun, and if it weren't for the gold, I wouldn't bother.

I may still not bother, because the situation is untenable.

I had thought most people would play until the end, but there has been a significant outflux. Outflux Wave 2 is on the way if this keeps up. Might as well shut it all down now if you're not going to fix critical bugs. Sheesh.

• MaihymmMaihymm Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #2813 November, 2021, 02:25 pm.

Fix the BUGS! Every time I've fought "Umbridge" I can't even reach the 3rd level as it kicks me out after fighting stage 2!!!!

#2913 November, 2021, 03:11 pm.

I just had one Umbridge, one Aragog, and one Barty Crouch Jr. from an EDM. He’s not gone for good.

• GoldmareGoldmare Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #3013 November, 2021, 05:40 pm.

Please fix the bugs.... I keep getting kicked out and losing loads of potions .