November Monthly Overview

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,269 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 01 December, 2021, 03:56 am.

Witches and Wizards,

Harry, Hermione, and Constance decide to prioritise ending the Calamity in an effort to cut off The Unforgivable's resources. Working off of Gareth Greengrass' theory that only Grim Fawley himself can end the Calamity, the team decides to devote themselves to finding the missing wizard and his equally missing wife, Penelope. But does the secretive Grim even want to be found? 

Later, as The Unforgivable unleash their most lethal threat yet, Hermione attempts to uncover the true identity of “Theus,” The Unforgivable’s mysterious leader. What will the clues Gareth left behind and Hermione’s own research reveal?

This November, keep an eye out for the following:

Burning Day Brilliant Event Part 2:  1 November 11 a.m. PT – 5 November 11 a.m. PT

• Help restore Ron's memories of his fifth year and attempt to beat The Unforgivable at their own game.

Barty Crouch Jr. Lethal Adversaries Event: 5 November at 11 a.m. PT – 8 November at 11 a.m. PT

• Adversaries resembling notorious Death Eater Barty Crouch Junior herald a new class of even more powerful and deadly Adversaries. Why are The Unforgivable unleashing some of the wizarding world's most dangerous wizards and witches upon the world and how can they be stopped?

Dolores Umbridge Lethal Adversaries Event: 12 November at 11 a.m. PT – 15 November at 11 a.m. PT

• Reports of sightings of dangerous new Dolores Umbridge Adversaries and a surge of Centaur Oddities spark concern. Why are The Unforgivable ramping up their Adversary attacks with these extra-powerful Lethal Adversaries?

Year Six Brilliant Event Part 1:  15 November 11 a.m. PT – 19 November 11 a.m. PT

• Return Foundables from Ron's sixth year and investigate new and shocking allegations.

Lucius Malfoy Lethal Adversaries Event: 19 November at 11 a.m. PT – 22 November at 11 a.m. PT

• Lethal Lucius Malfoy Adversaries have come to ensure all meddlesome fools meet a sticky end. Fend off this attack now!

November Community Day and 1920s Wizarding World Convergence Event: 24 November 12:00 a.m. PT - 29 November 11:59 p.m. PT

• Brace yourself for an overload of cuteness and return baby Beasts foundables to the Forbidden Forest II Registry Page. Plus, unlock special Portmanteaus and collect Fragments for the new 1920s Registry Page.

To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, these events have been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Be sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for upcoming event details, as well as additional game content releases throughout the month. You can also visit the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forums to discuss the game with others!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #306 November, 2021, 03:31 am.

@PkmnTrainerJ looks like Constance's about secret of Grim, so she's never tell about Grim for Harry and Hermione.

CD for closing 5 days, this is last celebration for CD 1920's.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    #406 November, 2021, 03:52 am.

I love the combined Community Day and 1920s Wizarding World Convergence. 😊 I wonder if we are having a special portkey for the Baby Phoenix, too, or Fortress Challenge requirment?

• Danse102375Danse102375 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #607 November, 2021, 07:18 pm.

Excited for this lineup! Really have enjoyed the Barty event. The new maxima feature is great. Also appreciate the rewards and other enhancements...most importantly AS fix!!

@hpwulola - any chance for a dragon egg portmanteau event in Dec? Now that AS is working, would love to finally finish getting those pages to gold!

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    #908 November, 2021, 09:04 pm.

@HPWUTeam what about the brilliant event some of us missed? Can we at least get some of the resources we could have gotten from the event as a compensation if we write to support?

• ZealmanPlaysYTZealmanPlaysYT Posts: 22 ✭✭
    #1008 November, 2021, 09:25 pm.

@PsychicTardis I think the running costs of the servers and use of the Niantic platform are too expensive to keep up and running. A lovely idea though

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    #1108 November, 2021, 09:49 pm.

@hpwulola yay for dragon eggs!

• FluffendoodleFluffendoodle Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #1208 November, 2021, 11:02 pm.

Will the glitches in the lethal adversary encounters be fixed befroe the Umbridge event?

• HannagerHannager Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    #1309 November, 2021, 12:13 am.

Is it just 4 day brilliant events until the end now? Because they really aren't fun, especially for people who work during the week.

Really struggled with the last one and didn't enjoy it at all. I know you're trying to fit everything in but please reconsider. Or at the very least, adjust the tasks accordingly and fix the horrendous RNG we have to put up with.

• cosk62cosk62 Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    #1409 November, 2021, 12:36 am.

@hpwulola could you please double-check the timing on the community day? In the past midnight-to-midnight events started on local time, while current announcement states that it starts and ends at midnight PT.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    #1509 November, 2021, 10:13 am.

Feel Constance created the calamity.

Have sensed a resentful, jealous vibe in her comments from the beginning.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #1609 November, 2021, 11:39 am.

@WitchHiker agreed. Looks like Constance's about Grim calamity.

@Hannager looks like quick BE because there's many more lethal adveseries event too.

Last chance for friend code, HPWU will closing code friend in december here's a code :

HPWU : 1287 1281 6861

PoGo : 0901 1063 5981

Pikmin bloom : 8695 7512 9489

Have someone need new spell? Looks like we need four more spell for need learned too.

• enilhtacenilhtac Posts: 1
    #1715 November, 2021, 03:55 pm.

Thanks for the friend code @Hannager

If anyone need a friend code, here's one for HPWU - 9914 6954 4726

• Letmein613Letmein613 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #1815 November, 2021, 04:54 pm.

Why does game kick me out of lethal adversary encounters for no reason? I wasn’t able to finish Barty crouch, and having same problem with umbridge.

#1921 November, 2021, 02:38 am.

I still don’t have Burning Day Part 1 tasks or the missing RSB or the missing fragments. In game support seems to think I’ll get a response here. Other than shuttling me between different sources, does asking me do any good? @HPWUTeam

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    #2030 November, 2021, 08:13 pm.

Any sight of the December calendar

#2201 December, 2021, 03:56 am.

The month is ending in a few hours. Still no fix to our brilliant event? Contacting support, they are asking me to await a response here. Other than @HPWUblue coming to moderate language, I haven’t ever seen an official presence here. This event was broken even before the shutdown for the game was announced. Please help!