Burning Day Brilliant Event - Part 2

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,269 admin
edited November 3 in Announcements #1 latest comment 18 November, 2021, 07:53 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Return Brilliant Foundables to the Brilliant Forbidden Forrest during Part 2 of the Burning Day Brilliant Event, starting 1 November at 11 a.m. PT - 5 November 11 a.m. PT.

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Brilliant Grawp - Encounter
  • Brilliant Firenze- Encounter
  • Dolores Umbridge's Torn Cape - Tasks
  • Grawp's Bicycle Bell - Brilliant Portkey
  • Ron's Prefect Badge - Wizarding Challenges

The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #330 October, 2021, 03:12 pm.

Remember! This event will be shorted because Lethal Adveseries has been released, so make sure quick finish before BE event.

For more information you can see news here :

Happy hunting quick BE!

• kimbodagr8kimbodagr8 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #431 October, 2021, 04:49 am.

You forgot the sentence... unless you have a Android phone, androids don't get to participate, because we never fix things.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #531 October, 2021, 06:21 am.

Event Infographics will be up soon!🙂

• DjeaDjea Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    #831 October, 2021, 09:04 pm.

A 4-day Brilliant Event is doable as long as they really boost the event traces.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1001 November, 2021, 01:37 am.

you know, they have said nothing about 4 days event BE.

who knows maybe it will be 2 days event.

just saying ....

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 324 ✭✭✭
    #1101 November, 2021, 01:39 am.

@EPHedwig maybe you shouldn't use portkey 5 to finish BE. You can finishing in bonus assignment to get 5 fragment too.

@Djea i hope boost trace to finish BE because i got double trouble in PoGo too. (There's a new game niantic X nintendo in Pikmin Bloom but this is coming soon.)

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    #1401 November, 2021, 02:19 pm.

@Djea: Sorry, didn't tag you properly in my earlier post, check out the one before the figures...

@Hannager, @EPHedwig: I agree that 4 BEs shouldn't be a thing. That said, no need to walk off the 5 portkeys during the event, simply picking up 5 is sufficient to at least get the page completed (yeah, you'll miss out on the story (lol)...).

For future events, you can actually prepare a lot for part II during part I. Basically, place all the images you need to complete part I, and then never visit that page again, while collecting more part I images before you need to in part II.

For example, I have several runestones ready to collect for task list 2 already; also, Fred and George are both at 19/20 (I even might have the 5/5 fragments from the last Bonus round left; not sure, can't check for obvious reasons), so I can quickly place them when I reach task list 4 (yes, part I images do count for part II).

It feels kind of stupid to have to play around the UI that way, but it really helps to get these dreaded BEs over with quickly...

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 187 ✭✭✭✭
    #1601 November, 2021, 05:35 pm.

@HPWUTeam given that large swaths of people still can't login due to the Facebook login error, PLEASE postpone this event until everyone can get onto a stable version of the game with working logins.

@HalloMami @Yohanes12 I'm well aware of the ability to get those fragments by completing the bonus tasks too but given the short 4 day timeframe, even that isn't a given. Especially when I can't even login to the game!

• enTrainedenTrained Posts: 104 ✭✭✭
    #1701 November, 2021, 05:37 pm.

@HalloMamiYes, we can pick up 5 portkeys if we have 5 open spots. Hard to get rid of portkeys on Android, especially if you are not able to walk a lot.

• WinnieStillwellWinnieStillwell Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #2301 November, 2021, 06:20 pm.

I was affected by the FB login issue... succeeded with the workaround about 5 minutes ahead of the event... and now, no BE traces or portmanteau. Ha! Well at least I'll finish daily tasks.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    #2401 November, 2021, 06:22 pm.

Same! I'm 12 mins in to a TTD and I haven't seen any Brilliant Foundables.

• MorrgLeFayMorrgLeFay Posts: 39 ✭✭
    #2501 November, 2021, 06:24 pm.

Same issue here @hpwulola , 20 minutes into a TTD and nothing.

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    #2601 November, 2021, 06:25 pm.

Hey, @HalloMami , Part I fragments sometimes count for Part II and sometimes they don't. Given that event task descriptions aren't always accurate (i.e. Sorting Hat fragments versus foundables in Part I) we have no way to know until the first person gets there to test it.

• TdactylTdactyl Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    #2701 November, 2021, 06:26 pm.

Where are the traces? 24 minutes in and nothing so far. I finally have a day off to power through and am stuck anyway!

I got opening dialog and tasks but no traces or ports.

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    edited November 1 #2901 November, 2021, 06:28 pm.

I have seen one portkey but no traces.

Another issue: since the event activated all of my achievements have returned to bronze level and a lot of them aren’t completed. And all of my SOS and profession progression is gone.

Is anyone else having this issue?

• mrpeters45mrpeters45 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3001 November, 2021, 06:28 pm.

Not only are there no event traces or portkeys, my leaning paths are all back to zero. Great job folks!

Shortened event and can't even complete anything!

• VonnywonnywooVonnywonnywoo Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #3101 November, 2021, 06:28 pm.

Ditto. 27 mins in and not a single brilliant trace or portmanteau, even with a TTD active.