October Community Day

13»

Comments

• DjeaDjea Posts: 368 ✭✭✭
    #6215 October, 2021, 12:23 am.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for a lovely 2-day Community Day. I was going to wait until tonight to finish the special assignment but I completed it now because of other people experiencing it end early.

I had a couple of days walking a lot more to plant/harvest snowdrops, and to get as much severe/emergency traces as I can. I'm exhausted. I will have to use more silver keys for the 1920s event because I have a feeling that I will be too tired to go back out again after I walk my granddoggie tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the extra granian hairs that I got during this event. I would suggest that we have a boosted spawning of erumpent horn during community days so we can take advantage of the shortened TfTD brewing time. I didn't get any on the map during this event but got a few from using the Brilliant Event portkeys that I had saved up.

Overall, it's a very good event. 👌😄

• BigBoyBurgerBigBoyBurger Posts: 2
    #6315 October, 2021, 05:25 am.

@hpwulola turning the event back on for who? Those of us in time zones which were mostly sleeping at the time of your message don't have it on again. So unfair.

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    #6415 October, 2021, 11:44 am.

@BigBoyBurger I saw a post by Lola on Discord, reminding folks that anyone who did not get to finish the game can report it to in-app support so they can receive the event rewards and lost resources.

• CatMama58CatMama58 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #6517 October, 2021, 09:59 am.

I enjoyed Community Day, but couldn’t finish all of the assignments, since I never received enough Dumbledore icons to finish that task, which felt a bit unfair. I only received 10 Dumbledore tasks, 9 of which I completed and 1 of which departed on the second attempt. *sigh*