SOS task

HarikumbharHarikumbhar Posts: 6 ✭✭
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 13 September, 2020, 08:27 am.

Hey Guys

I have been on this SOS task for ages and have no clue where I would get the following items:

• Recover the London Five Transcript Mystery object
  • Recover the redacted report mystery object

Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #206 August, 2019, 09:50 am.

Hi, ive somehow got all the pieces of the mystery now, and i know it is because of the many fortress battles I've done.

Unfortunately ive only just started recording my finds to get things on pages i don't have, but i know i must have got them mostly through levels 1-5 ruins with lvl 1 runes of various types. I know that's the vaguest ever help im so sorry, wish I'd recorded from start.

I have all the mystery pieces & ive opened up to level 10 in ruins and often use lvl 1 stones because i had loads, but some level 2 &3 in ruins 1-5.

Hope that helps, i often have battled level 1 ruin lvl 1 stone when in a rush so there must be some in there?

Happy hunting 😊

• binondogurlbinondogurl Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #306 August, 2019, 09:54 am.

These will drop randomly when you return exploration foundables. Though if you're a beta player, then there's a bug and you won't get these til the bug is fixed.

#406 August, 2019, 09:55 am.

Just realised ive repeated myself twice in that comment! Lol- apologies, tuf night didnt sleep much so my body is here & clearly brain still in bed! 😂

• IbrowseIbrowse Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #506 August, 2019, 11:03 am.

I'm still looking for the London 5 transcript so any advice would be useful.

• AcumenAcumen Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #606 August, 2019, 02:47 pm.

If you were playing during beta, this may be due to a known issue they’re still working on. It was mentioned in the 2.2.0 update that just came out.

SOS Assignments

Players who were in beta before SOS assignments were introduced are unable to complete the Mysteries tasks.

• RockingRoxieRockingRoxie Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #706 August, 2019, 08:18 pm.

I did not play in beta, am currently level 26 and still do not have the redacted report. It seems like it should have dropped a long time ago. I don't remember how I got the London Five object. I wish I had some advise for you. I've given up on these tasks.

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #807 August, 2019, 03:20 am.

They most likely will be random drops with foundables you get on the map. That’s where most people are finding them I think. That said, lots of people are not finding them at all, and I can’t say why that is. I was able to get both of mine within a week. Hubby has just started this task, so I told him to catch everything he can. We’ll see which group he ends up in.

#907 August, 2019, 03:35 am.

Well, I just checked hubby’s registry, and he does have both the L 5 and redacted report. Not to rub it in, but he apparenlty got his very quickly. I wish I knew why it takes longer for some. If there was a key to getting them, we’d tell you!

• ShadoeKaatShadoeKaat Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #1007 August, 2019, 05:09 am.

Hi, I am 25th level and working on the SOS that needs Doxys. Any clue where and how to find them? I am using the Oddities Runes and collecting the foundabkes and no Doxys! Thanks

#1107 August, 2019, 07:16 am.

@ShadoeKaat if you search the forum using the key word doxy, you’ll find threads like these to help find them. They come out at dawn.

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/comment/7667#Comment_7667

https://community.harrypotterwizardsunite.com/en/discussion/comment/7779#Comment_7779

#1207 August, 2019, 09:33 am.

@Dogoutlaw did u not get any pieces in Fortresses? I'm sure i got fragments from there. I remember getting perhaps 1 or 2 from foundables for the mystery pages, but most were dropped in the fortess. Looking at other's comments I'm wondering if I've been mistaken!

Thanks for the correction with the brackets btw, i was just sat having a brew & thought- wait....ooops! Lol

#1307 August, 2019, 03:16 pm.

@AuroraKadavra I may have gotten a few, but vast majority came from foundables. I know for certain one of the items for the sos (redacted rpt I think it was) came from a quaffle. Fairly certain the L5 came from another foundable, although I didn’t keep track as I didn’t know it was an issue for some people at that time.

• Kenway91Kenway91 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1426 July, 2020, 10:29 pm.

Not sure what’s going on, I have read many comments and looked at different sites and it just seems I’m out of luck on getting the London five and redacted report. Not a beta player, more than enough foundables returned...wonder what I’m supposed to do when I get 8,000 returned and still haven’t found them....

• HeleniePottahHeleniePottah Posts: 2
    #1501 September, 2020, 06:03 pm.

SAME ^^

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 47 ✭✭
    #1601 September, 2020, 11:30 pm.

Lots of us are having this problem - I am almost 34 no luck.

Support says to keep trying, but they are investigating- but that was 4-6 weeks ago.

Maybe if more people contact support they will try to fix it.

Good luck!

• D0ncasterD0ncaster Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1703 September, 2020, 12:28 pm.

Seems to me I grabbed the last of the mysteries while using Baruffo's and Trace Detection to find traces.

• TheBiggestFootTheBiggestFoot Posts: 1
    #1813 September, 2020, 08:27 am.

I‘m stuck on this one to

I have one mystery foundable but thats everything (and that foundable isn‘t from the SOS task)