GAME UPDATE: 2.2.0 RELEASE
Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is in the process of being updated to version 2.2.0. Read below for updates from our development team:
- You can now upload and decorate, with stickers, frames and filters, photos from your device’s gallery to your Ministry ID Portrait.
- The Sticker section of your Portrait selection is now organized by categories, including: Recently Used, Featured, Hogwarts, Lore, and Wizarding World.
- Added new Lenses, Filters, and Stickers to the Ministry ID Portrait.
- You will now be able to manage your Ingredient inventory from Potion Brewing.
- New location, Honeydukes, unlocks with 10km Portkey Portmanteaus.
- Added a new Magical Games and Sports Family Registry page with Quidditch Fan Hermione, Quidditch Fan Neville, Quidditch Fan Luna, Quidditch Fan Seamus, and Gryffindor Quidditch Banner Foundables. Look for these new Encounters and Challenge Foundables in the game!
- Capture AR photos with the Swooping Evil Foundable.
- [iPads Only] You will currently not be able to share your Ministry ID or Portrait images. Tapping the share button does not open the sharing options.
- Fixed an issue with the Title “Portkey Passenger” not appearing in the Titles section of the Ministry ID even though the player should have received the Title.
- Fixed an issue with players not receiving XP when playing Challenges with Friends.
- Fixed an issue with the Suitcase being badged when a page needs to be Prestiged.
- Fixed an issue with the Music turning on in Portkeys, even if it is off in the Settings.
- Players may receive a black screen when switching from the app in Gallery Mode, to take a photo in the device’s camera, then going back to the app.
- Players may not see their chosen Lens, Filters, Stickers, and Frames on their Last Portrait when first tapping the Last Portrait in the Portrait section. When players tap it again, they should see the Last Portrait with all chosen items included.
- Players may get an error if they leave the app while uploading an image from the Gallery to their Ministry ID Portrait.
- Player’s Portrait may become inverted if they try to take a photo in Ministry ID.
- Foes may appear to receive Health or have negative Health after being attacked or defeated.
- Recommended Grade for Chambers may be displayed in red text if the player’s Grade is equal to the recommended level.
- Recipes may be badged (red dot) when there are no new Recipes to view.
- Rental Cauldron popup may become unresponsive if players rent a cauldron then try to brew a potion with a longer brew time than is left on the Rental Cauldron.
- Players may become stuck in the Potions Tutorial if they tap the ladle before the Tutorial reaches the Master Notes section.
- Potion Brewing Queue slots may disappear after collecting a Potion and immediately attempt to brew another Potion. Exiting the Potions section fixes this issue.
- Foundables that are not from Encounters can sometimes have a high Seen number, even if they are not Seen in Encounters.
- Foundables in Photo Mode may flip around when a player taps on the Foundable to reposition.
- [Beta Players] Players who were in beta before SOS Assignments were introduced are unable to complete the Mysteries tasks.
- “Download All Assets” may occasionally fail before completing the full download.
- App may become unstable on iPhone 5S devices.
- Player may receive an error if they attempt to add an emoji to their Code Name or First/Last Name.
- Players may receive a message that they do not have enough space on their device to download all assets, even though they do.
- Players may see the “Network Error” message at various points during gameplay. Checking your network conditions and restarting the app should help resolve this issue.
Post edited by HPWUasim on