Ancient Hungarian Horntail and Dragon Oddities Event

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,213 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 03 October, 2021, 01:33 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Practise your Extinguishing Spells! Ancient Hungarian Horntail Adversaries and Dragon Oddities are coming on 27 September.

From 27 September 11 a.m. PT – 30 September 11 a.m. PT, look to the skies for the following.

• Increased sightings of Ancient Hungarian Horntail Adversaries.
  • Increased sightings of Peruvian Vipertooth, Chinese Fireball, Welsh Green and Antipodean Opaleye Oddities.
  • Increased sightings of Baby Norwegian Ridgeback and Dragon Egg Foundables.
  • Special Portmanteaus containing Peruvian Vipertooth Eggs, Chinese Fireball Eggs, Welsh Green Eggs and Antipodean Opaleye Eggs will be found on the Map.
  • Guaranteed Hagrid’s Hut from Wizarding Chambers from Dark Chambers.
  • Increased Wizarding XP, Challenge Family XP and Energy Rewards from completing Wizarding Challenges.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Don’t forget to join the social conversation with #WizardsUnite, make sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for the latest updates, and head over to the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite community to discuss the game with fellow players!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• HarryPutter1234HarryPutter1234 Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    #424 September, 2021, 12:41 am.

@Tdactyl While I see where you are going that task in is the bonus which many don’t completed anyways.

#524 September, 2021, 12:41 am.

@hpwulola So excited! Tell the team this was a good choice!

• DragonfoxmemDragonfoxmem Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #624 September, 2021, 06:11 am.

Already completed Dragon Oddity pages to gold page and green starred. (Oddity Family is fully gold and green starred)

However, I really need Dragon Egg and Hagrid's Hut to get green star for both. And more DA books to complete the second combat skill for Lethal...

those tasks are manageable to do.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    #724 September, 2021, 12:04 pm.

@Dragonfoxmem if you already prestige gold frame, this is good idea for finding gold gift or charm.

I hope there's more adveseries in outside for finishing task adveseries.

• PomonaMrozPomonaMroz Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    #825 September, 2021, 08:29 am.

@HarryPutter1234 I’d say that’s valid, except for the RSBs in the bonus reward. Why should Android users miss out on a time-limited resource like that?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    edited September 25 #925 September, 2021, 01:15 pm.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for what looks like another very entertaining event. I'm looking forward to completing the special assignments.

May we have more granian hair on the map, please? I have not seen any in more than a couple of days. The Ancient Hungarian Horntail's guards are very tough, and I need the Exstimulo Potions to defeat them. I have a lot of Abraxan hair but they take twice as long to brew.

Thank you very much for all your hard work!

• An0malyAn0maly Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #1025 September, 2021, 11:01 pm.

u fix bugs yet????

#1126 September, 2021, 03:14 pm.

@An0maly , of course not, this isn’t the Pokémon GO Team, however it is the weekend.

• HalfbloodbellaHalfbloodbella Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #1327 September, 2021, 04:13 pm.

@Rumpelstilzkin Me too! I was pleasantly surprised. Of course that won’t stop me from buying more keys. I need those dragon eggs.

• RumpelstilzkinRumpelstilzkin Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    edited September 27 #1427 September, 2021, 05:14 pm.

@Halfbloodbella, that’s interesting. I was wondering if the surprise is the same for everybody.

I’m low on gold. With tomorrow’s 100 from the calendar I will be able to buy 10 keys, but that’s it. Not near enough for all the dragon eggs that I need, but it seems these events are more frequent now, too, so no need to despair.

#1527 September, 2021, 06:06 pm.

@Rumpelstilzkin add me 8136 6987 2728

I’m an old player but new to forum. I’ll send you some gold

edited September 27 #1627 September, 2021, 06:28 pm.

11 mins into a tonic and no dragons… I did get a dragon egg (foundable) no Portkey yet because no home spawns, but, please tell me someone forgot the switch and this isn’t the tonic density! Also it is just common stuff (I’ve seen them like 300+ times already, LOL)

• JudyBJudyB Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #1727 September, 2021, 06:40 pm.

No dragon portkeys yet?

#1827 September, 2021, 06:41 pm.

@HarryPutter1234 ive gotten 2-ancient Hungarian, 1-common welsh and 5-port keys. No TTD or EDM.

#1927 September, 2021, 06:44 pm.

@Halfbloodbella Then that is the problem! Thanks! I’ll just save the tonics and go into the wild. Seems like tonic is bugged but wild is good :)

#2027 September, 2021, 07:05 pm.

@HarryPutter1234 same for me, nothing for the event from TTD, but 6 Welsh Green as spontaneous spawns.

I haven’t seen any event portkeys.

#2127 September, 2021, 07:07 pm.

@Halfbloodbella I can add you, but I have had very bad luck with gold gifts recently. I have two unopened because I don’t have any to send back.

#2227 September, 2021, 07:24 pm.

@Rumpelstilzkin I don’t mind. You can send whatever gifts you’d like. I’m just happy for daily player friends. Idk why I didn’t join the forum sooner 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    #2327 September, 2021, 07:45 pm.

Wow, I see what y’all are saying… I ran out on a work errand and took a few minutes to walk around… got several spontaneous foundable spawns and portkeys. Now I’m back at work, sitting at my desk, and when I try to take a little break with a tea and a TTD… nothing! Just regular spawns.

I’m now motivated to get myself out to the park after work, which is awesome, but I’m thinking about all the folks who can’t get outside for whatever reason. Hope the team can address this quickly!

• PomonaMrozPomonaMroz Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    #2427 September, 2021, 08:06 pm.

If anyone needs the Baby Norwegian Ridgeback still then you’re in luck! That’s all TTDs are spawning 🙃

• JuniperCurlJuniperCurl Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited September 27 #2527 September, 2021, 09:01 pm.

I have not seen any dragon oddities at all from the TTDs - I've wasted 2. I've seen all kinds of Baby Norwegian Ridgebacks and the regular dragon egg, but that is all. Additionally, no Hungarian Horntail adversaries spontaneously spawning in my area. I have seen a number of others, just not those for the event. Disappointing for sure!

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2627 September, 2021, 09:40 pm.

@hpwulola there are literally 0 dragon spawns in trace tonics. 0 and 0 portks spawning if one cant walk outside. How -exactrly- are players supposed to complete this event if theyre unable to go outside? (lockdowns etc)

• AmmazzadraghiAmmazzadraghi Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #2727 September, 2021, 09:52 pm.

something is amiss…

three (TTD) and only one (1) green welsh!?

please fix!

• littlemommabesslittlemommabess Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #2827 September, 2021, 10:13 pm.

2 crashes during encounters, not related to potions. Please fix the bugs!

• IndigoferaIndigofera Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2927 September, 2021, 11:11 pm.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could lay off the 4-in-a-row, 5-in-a-row attacks from the adversary dragons. I got to the final blow for the Norwegian and I went from being fully healed to dead. That's just unfair.

• DragonfoxmemDragonfoxmem Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #3027 September, 2021, 11:19 pm.

@YOHANES12

you can get more adversaries outside EDM as long as you move around (walk or ride). I have done a number times in last few adversary events.

#3128 September, 2021, 02:02 am.

Ok, so I went into the wild & there are spawns turned on! However tonic is bugged and actually worse then a brillInt event when you finish it. COME ON!