Into The Fire Brilliant Event – Part 1

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,213 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 27 September, 2021, 04:53 am.

Witches and Wizards,

While Ron recovers his memories of his fourth year at Hogwarts, the team pores over Gareth's journals for information on The Unforgivable. What will they learn about the shadowy organisation and its mysterious leader?

Return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Quidditch World Cup Pitch during Part 1 of the Into The Fire Brilliant Event, starting 20 September at 11 a.m. PT. 

The Brilliant Foundables featured during this event can be found in the following locations:

• Brilliant Omnioculars - Encounter
  • Brilliant Quidditch World Cup - Encounter
  • Bulgarian Seeker Viktor Krum - Tasks
  • Boot Portkey - Brilliant Portkey
  • Team Ireland Fan Fred Weasley - Wizarding Challenges

There also will be an increase of Quidditch Fans.

The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #318 September, 2021, 12:48 am.

the quidditch fan task, thats better because there 3 foundables for it. hope not that rare to find

• BartemiusHoochBartemiusHooch Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #520 September, 2021, 12:13 pm.

@Not4u13 I just **** the app once I get to 20. That is really annoying (I know), but it works if you get to 20 and do not want to visit the page to gather runestones.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    #620 September, 2021, 03:17 pm.

A while back with iOS 14, Ingress banned a lot of users in error as something changed with how that read the system and it thought players were used altered OS’s.

iOS 15 comes out later today and I wanted to see if anyone who’s been using the beta iOS 15 has experienced any issues with this game? Wondering whether to hold off.

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    #720 September, 2021, 06:38 pm.

And ... infinite restart loop. Yipee.

I posted in the report a bug section, please unlock my game thanks.

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    #821 September, 2021, 01:20 pm.

I seemed to have no trouble with Qudditch Fans when using TFTD. Since page two requires you use two of them, it turned out pretty easy.

I am now on page three and collected five runestones right off using the above strategy. Now it's just brew the five potions throughout the day today and play Knight Bus this evening after I get off work.

I try to complete one page a day and leave bonus tasks for the weekend. I'm way ahead of schedule.

I had not starred Quidditch Fan Hermine Granger yet, so that was a nice bonus. I also had a few Portkeys to finish from Community day, but now am on to Brilliant portkeys.

Event is going very well and really like the storyline developing.

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    #921 September, 2021, 01:59 pm.

@Not4u13 Same! I’m really appreciating the boosted Quidditch fans, as the page with Hermione, Neville et al was the last** page in my whole Exploration tab that was stuck on Bronze! Now it’s on Silver. ^_^

**with the exception of the 1920s page obvsly

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 50 ✭✭
    #1021 September, 2021, 05:05 pm.

Since downloading the new assets earlier today I can’t access the task lists and so can’t finish this event (also game crashes if I try to interact with an inn or brew a potion).

Is anyone else having this issue?

• Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    edited September 21 #1121 September, 2021, 11:43 pm.

@Cmdsd I saw in another thread that you got this worked out. Good news! Cheers,

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 304 ✭✭✭
    #1222 September, 2021, 02:39 pm.

Thanks for easy task BE because i got more special rescreach for PoGo, so i save for TTD to preparing next BE because there's new foundables too (there's a new spell here).

@Cmdsd i didn't new asset because there's too much for file, so i don't want new assets for no more game crash too.

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    #1323 September, 2021, 03:18 pm.

A positively "Brilliant" event. Kudos to the HPWU team. I'll be wrapping up the bonus tasks tomorrow. Really impressed by how well the tasks and boosted traces tied in with the story and overall theme. One of the better events in recent "memory".

The most difficult task was getting enough Wizarding XP from challenges to complete the task, but a BBE and a few Forrest IV chambers did the trick!

Looking forward to Part II.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    edited September 27 #1527 September, 2021, 04:53 am.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for this relaxing and enjoyable event. It is a nice break for my wrist and thumb because I overdid it during the last Adversaries Event. And I got a few gold gifts to boot. 😊

Also, please boost the remembrals using the Tonic for Trace Detection. My friend is still trying to get them. Thank you very much ☺️