Max level in Brilliant Event registry

ScreaminJHScreaminJH Posts: 35 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 02 May, 2021, 01:49 pm.

Has anyone reached the max level in the Brilliant Event registry ?

Comments

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #205 August, 2019, 02:17 pm.

I'm not so sure it has one. I expect these events to make repeat appearances over time to look after newer players who have yet to participate. I presume we'll be able to continue ranking up 'ad infinitum' so long as these events continue to repeat. If not, I suppose these Brilliant Event frames will be more valuable than they would be otherwise; get 'em while they're hot! Either way, I still doubt there's a max.

• ScreaminJHScreaminJH Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #305 August, 2019, 02:23 pm.

The ranks stop at 65 . You get a message thanking you for your efforts . A message then alludes to bonus rewards .

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #405 August, 2019, 02:27 pm.

@ScreaminJH Thank you for the clarification.

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    #505 August, 2019, 02:44 pm.

Wow... Seriously impressed someone discovered this... I wonder if all the registeries cap at 65, that would put a damper on maxing multiple classes if it does.

• ScreaminJHScreaminJH Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #605 August, 2019, 03:10 pm.

I kept going with portkeys and still received a runestone and scrolls . The 65th Rank seems an arbitrary number to stop counting though. The message from Harry was a nice touch .

• JeFallenJeFallen Posts: 1
    #702 May, 2021, 01:49 pm.

I agree. I am not sure if XP is still being accumulated in the background. I enjoy the game, but since reaching the max level, there is not a reason to continue playing.