Buckbeak

DarkEtherDarkEther Posts: 5 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 15 September, 2021, 07:20 pm.

If you're going to have an event where it's capture X number of specific foundables, make the foundables more common. I've been after buckbeak for near 2 days, I've gone through tonnes of Tonics, trace charms etc and I'm still only at 5 and that was after a 3 hour walk...

The same issue occured with executioners took loads of potions to finally get the ones I needed of those.

Comments

• WigglesbyWigglesby Posts: 2
    #411 September, 2021, 02:37 pm.

Same! And none of my buckbeak s are registering that I found them! So frustrating!!

• PernicianovowPernicianovow Posts: 43 ✭✭
    #511 September, 2021, 03:20 pm.

So far zero Buckbeaks when they are needed. Not one.

• DranyarDranyar Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #611 September, 2021, 06:00 pm.

Same problem here. My wife got none with a TT and we haven't seen more than a couple of them over the past 2 days.

• TufrielTufriel Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #713 September, 2021, 04:19 am.

I’m facing the same problem too with just hours left. Been using TT and dark detectors for 3 days, only 1 Buckbeak.

• TdactylTdactyl Posts: 43 ✭✭
    #813 September, 2021, 04:28 am.

Same issue. I've had problems finding the right foundables for each task all week. I ran into so many part 1 foundables while trying to finish part 3 and find the werewolves. I think I've seen Buckbeak twice all week. This is crazy.

• PreciousOnePreciousOne Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #913 September, 2021, 01:01 pm.

I’m very frustrated I found 3 buck beaks but none of them registered and like everyone else barely found those!! Also, every time I get an energy gift it restarts the game! I’ve been playing for a long time so these issues are super annoying!

• Braveheart13Braveheart13 Posts: 1
    #1013 September, 2021, 01:56 pm.

same issues. Stuck at 5 and only seen 5 over 4 days. Multiple tonics and walks and different high traffic areas. Game is supposed to be fun and this makes it very much less so. Maybe time for a break.

• Gleds87Gleds87 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1113 September, 2021, 02:28 pm.

I’m still stuck on the executioner, but have seen so many Buckbeaks! I definitely think there is something wrong with their coding! I have used so many TTD and loads of dark detectors, I think this one is going to be unfinished, which really annoys me

• FyggeFygge Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1213 September, 2021, 03:58 pm.

I found a lot of Buckbeak earlier in the event but not now when I need them.

What is wrong with the game?

• PuckpoolwizardPuckpoolwizard Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1313 September, 2021, 03:59 pm.

I'm having the same problem. I've only managed 2🤯 used loads of potions but nothing

• Eaglesflight79Eaglesflight79 Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #1413 September, 2021, 04:30 pm.

My daughter has a theory that the game can tell what you need and purposely makes it scarce- hence lots of executioners after you finish that section, but no buckbeaks which is the next thing you need. Players with busy lives are driven away from the game by this.

Yesterday I posted that I could find no Buckbeaks. I had run multiple tonics, gone to my favorite spot, and even driven to a reststop with spawns on top of spawns.

After I made that post, Buckbeak began to appear, and I finished the event. I appreciate the increase spawns, but Niantic needs to make the game doable without having to complain. Busy players like my daughter will not complain; just quit.

• CVRLunaCVRLuna Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #1513 September, 2021, 04:47 pm.

I've been a die hard fan since day one. There's never been a brilliant event I haven't finished. The return to Hogwarts event 2 weeks ago was the first EVER event I didn't finish. I've got 7/10 Buckbeaks... and the event ends in 1.25 hours for me. I'm at work, left for lunch, nothing, have an inn right here, DD- nothing. I'm getting more and more irritated at the number of times I'm kicked out, the number of times a founndable doesn't register, the number of times we're tasked with finding stuff that's nearly impossible (or in the case totally impossible) to find. And all these concerns/ complaints fall on deaf ears. WHY DON'T YOU HEAR US??!! WHY DON'T YOU CARE??!! Stop having so many effing events and FIX THE PROBLEMS! Disgusted, "Absolutely disgusted!"-M.Weasley

• Dulac505Dulac505 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #1613 September, 2021, 05:32 pm.

Again, I must object to Special Assignments that the developers make impossible to finish. That is C R A P! And editing out words like **** is stupid. This is the 3rd special assignment that I have given up on. And at 54th level I am a pretty constant player. Oh, and when are going to fix the bug on the energy gifts that crashes the game?

• JosieBellerJosieBeller Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited September 13 #1713 September, 2021, 06:13 pm.

I thought I had a Buckbeak not register, read as 5/10, but then I found three more and it showed I'd completed! So, if it seems like they're not registering, it may still be counting them. Weird glitch, but I suppose it's better than actually not counting them!

(And by "found three more" I mean found one more and trace charmed it into three…)

• CraftylynCraftylyn Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited September 13 #1813 September, 2021, 07:26 pm.

This is the first event I’ve not finished and I’ve been playing since the first day. Needed four buckbeaks three days ago. Used all my ttd, potions etc etc and got down to one. The last day nothing at all. Very very fed up and disappointed that the spawns are so set against achieving your goal. Will have a rest for the next couple of events now.

im level 54.

also very fed up with having to close the game to open energy gifts. Why not give us increased amounts until you fix this glitch.

• Cat05birdCat05bird Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #1913 September, 2021, 08:13 pm.

Worst event ever

• CVRLunaCVRLuna Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #2015 September, 2021, 07:20 pm.

Funny... gave it a few days and thought I'd pop in to see if anyone commented on our posts... funny because I can't believe I thought they would.