No Executioners!

LoriluLovegoodLoriluLovegood Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 13 September, 2021, 02:25 pm.

I’ve only seen 5 executioners in the past 3 days. If you make the tasks impossible to accomplish, what’s the point of me playing? This isn’t fun.

Comments

• ZerbearZerbear Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #209 September, 2021, 11:54 pm.

Same, except I’ve only seen four….after using eight TTDs and using trace charms on all four that resulted in zero “like” spawns. Not going to keep wasting my resources on this event

• HarryPutter1234HarryPutter1234 Posts: 66 ✭✭
    #310 September, 2021, 03:04 am.

I agree this is ridiculous quite literally! I wasted four tonics and checked over 60+ wolf spawns until I got 9 ministry executioners, and even then I had to use a TC. Oh but guess what the best part is??? Once I completed that task it was executioners GALOR! Come on this is not RNG.

• YodalinoYodalino Posts: 25 ✭✭
    #410 September, 2021, 05:22 am.

You’re not alone. I’ve been stuck on that task for 3 days now. Doesn’t help that I’m at work where there are no traces, but next to nothing at home and with TTD

• MimMoomLindaMimMoomLinda Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #510 September, 2021, 07:30 am.

I have 6 but have not seen any for 2 days even with 3 dark detectors and a tonic for trace at the same time

• ShaytonShayton Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #610 September, 2021, 06:13 pm.

I had to come see if I was the only one having this issue. I thought I must be doing something wrong or maybe the executioners were in more than the one trace. I’m up for a challenge but not to this degree. It gets old fast!

• Kirelle01Kirelle01 Posts: 1
    #710 September, 2021, 10:00 pm.

Having same issue, 3 days and only 7 executioners, wasted several trace detection tonics, tried dark detectors and all sorts, won’t have time to complete challenge now due to work and family commitments. Very annoying!!!!!!

• Gleds87Gleds87 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #813 September, 2021, 02:25 pm.

I’ve got 2 executioners after days of playing and using so many TTD! I wouldn’t mind but 1 of the 2 was naturally spawned right at the start of the task. I genuinely can’t see how I can complete this task