Secrets of the vow

IvoteTRUMP2020IvoteTRUMP2020 Posts: 3 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 13 September, 2021, 04:51 am.

Am I missing something, I'm not seeing any Buckbeak Foundables spawning at all. I've tried using Tonic for Trace Detection potions, but it hasn't worked. I have not seen any at all.  Is there another way to get the 10 needed?

Comments

• BarefootTikiBarefootTiki Posts: 36 ✭✭
    #208 September, 2021, 09:36 pm.

I have the exact opposite issue; my screen is full of Buckbeak, but zero Ministry Executioners

• YeOldeGuyYeOldeGuy Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #311 September, 2021, 06:51 pm.

I've used 3 Trace potions to find one Buckbeak. Really bad ratio. It disappears if not caught by the 2nd spell cast. Also had one caught, but not registered. Have only seen 1 in the wild since I started the bonus tasks.

• xioooooongxioooooong Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #412 September, 2021, 11:10 am.

Same here… really disappointing, it seems like, that I cannot complete this event. I used several TTDs. Logging in pretty often, as well.

• StoufferTheCatStoufferTheCat Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #512 September, 2021, 11:22 am.

Seeing the same here. Have been on the "bonus" stage since Thursday and in that time I have seen 4 and caught 3. Not a single one spawned since - that is Friday through to today. Going out for walks, travels in the car, trace potions - simply not spawning.

• Dulac505Dulac505 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #612 September, 2021, 05:04 pm.

I have seen one Buckbeak in 3 days! I am fed up this ****. The devs create an event and then prevent us from completing the event. Getting tired of this ****. I refuse to spend all day every day to finish these stupid events.

• FlyingairedaleFlyingairedale Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #712 September, 2021, 05:28 pm.

I have seen 2 executioners in 3 days. Disappointed I won't be able to finish this event.

• UMadSlowbrosUMadSlowbros Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #813 September, 2021, 03:06 am.

I'm pretty annoyed that some of these events always seem to have an element that block me from completing it--not having ANY Buckbeak spawns. I see no point in even trying to complete these if normal gameplay (with a Tonic) doesn't allow for reasonable completion.

• 1Raven1Raven Posts: 2
    #913 September, 2021, 04:22 am.

This is so frustrating. How are we meant to complete tasks if we are not given the things to do it. I have used 4 TFT and still no Buckbeak.

• SmurfyBearSmurfyBear Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #1013 September, 2021, 04:51 am.

For me, I see Buckbeak BEFORE the actual quest, but when I reach it, the spawn rate is so low that with TTD can only spawn 1 or non at all!!! 2yrs and its getting worse not better?!