Dodge ability xfer to fortresses

Expelliarma7Expelliarma7 Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 06 September, 2021, 05:23 am.

I’m guessing I’m not the first person to request this, but I have not seen the thread anywhere, so here goes…

If I have honed the ability to dodge foes in Adversaries encounters, I think that ability should transfer to Fortress battles. Why wouldn’t it?

This really hit home this weekend. I’ve managed to get through most of my Adversaries encounters and all of my fortress battles this weekend without crashing (after many previous crashes, this was a relief!). However, the same was not true for some of my teammates in one Dark chamber V battle. Suddenly we’d go from a well-balanced crew of 5 to a crew of 3 with the same number of foes to defeat.

Sooo… now there’s me (a Magizoo) battling a Fierce Werewolf, with no one putting a deterioration hex or anything. If I could have dodged two or three of that foe’s attacks, it sure would have been helpful and used less time and potions to make it through the sharp loss of teammates.

What does everyone else think?

Comments

• DjeaDjea Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    #206 September, 2021, 05:23 am.

I have been wishing that myself. In fact, I wished that the lessons for Adversaries are for fortress challenges, too. Those lessons would be so helpful in Dark Chambers.