Challenge portkeys

Keebler16Keebler16 Posts: 11 ✭✭
in Wizarding Challenges + Professions #1 latest comment 02 September, 2021, 05:31 pm.

Is anyone finding any challenge portkeys at all in this current return to Hogwarts challenge? I have yet to see a single one, and I just finished the first assignments page, so I'm going to have to open one.

Tagged:

Comments

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,221 admin
    #201 September, 2021, 12:51 am.

Hi, you can find the 9 3/4 Signs in the regular Portkeys. Any Portkey you find on the Map during the event will work.

• Keebler16Keebler16 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #302 September, 2021, 11:49 am.

Except I opened a portkeys yesterday and didn't get one. This has been the single most frustrating event I can remember - I've been stuck on this one task for so long there's now no way to complete the event, because it's impossible to get mileage to sync and portkeys to open. I had seen a comment that any portkey would work, and I think I got a sign on a portkey that opened when I was still on 1 of 4, but the one I opened yesterday did not give me a sign. I haven't missed completing an event in years, except this one and one earleier this summer, since AS stopped working and TTD stopped returning challenge foundables.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #402 September, 2021, 02:44 pm.

if you had any brilliant and/or 1920s and/or peculiar (event) portks from past events you'll not find the frag requierd for this event. pickup a regular 1/2.5/5km portk from the ground and walk it and you'll get the frag required.

#502 September, 2021, 04:23 pm.

Drakonite - Thanks! I did figure that out, after opening 2 Brilliant Event portkeys (because they already had keys in them). <sigh> I've wasted more time and effort this event than ever before. If i had been able to get that portkey opened sooner, I got a ton of foundables that would have fulfilled outage 3, which I've now used 3 TTD on without getting the targeted foundables.

#602 September, 2021, 04:40 pm.

Not to mention using 3 Dawdle Draughts and multiple Exstimulo potions only to not get a needed trace, and then having the game crash out of the encounter. I love this game but I'm pretty much over the issues lately.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #702 September, 2021, 05:31 pm.

Agreed.