Spell energy gift and getting thrown out

PueokeaPueokea Posts: 3 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 31 August, 2021, 01:43 pm.

Every time I open a spell energy gift, I get thrown out of the game. Is this being addressed?

Comments

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    #215 August, 2021, 01:36 pm.

the devs know. supposedly in a future update, maybe?

• NovaKnightshadeNovaKnightshade Posts: 1
    #326 August, 2021, 01:08 am.

It’s really annoying. Is there any news on an update? I’ve discovered that not only does it freeze but it subtracts spell energy. Help and fix this fast!!!!!

• Cat05birdCat05bird Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #426 August, 2021, 01:16 am.

Doing it for me to for a month. How is this still going on

• AlexTheWizardAlexTheWizard Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #527 August, 2021, 01:32 am.

Yes I'm having this too. The game is also crashing in wizard towers!

• JeepNurseJeepNurse Posts: 4
    #630 August, 2021, 03:20 pm.

Here we are, August 31, and I still cannot open spell energy gifts!

• coyotewoman42coyotewoman42 Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #731 August, 2021, 01:07 pm.

What has been an incovenience has now become a really major pain. I have no issues with casting "great" spells. Until you need to do that for a challenge..then that gets throttled. ( You know that is true) Nothing new there....however now that you need every spare energy and depend on opening energy gifts to get through an event. I had opened gifts and restarted the game 35 times over the course of the last event. It was more but i stopped counting. Bad enough adventure sync is still an issue. Horrible that the Minneapolis area is lft hanging...you can't fix an open gift button? Especially when the others work just fine.

I keep saying i am not going to rant anymore but the issues just compound.

• HuffleMrsHuffleMrs Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #831 August, 2021, 01:43 pm.

I thought it was just me!! Every single time I would like to accept one of these it freezes I have to completely close it and reopen it. Sometimes it gives me the energy sometimes it doesn't. One of the best gifts we can get yet can't really access it easily super annoying. Hope that it gets fixed soon.