Are you going to fix adventure sync for Android users?

2»

Comments

• SissySongbirdSissySongbird Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited August 15 #3215 August, 2021, 04:54 pm.

Maybe Apple took this over too and now expect everybody to use their crappy i-phones!

I seriously am ready to take the game off my phone and completely stop playing, do they even listen to their players? AS still not working and while I can use the on game tracker, I literally have to turn on AS , turn it back off and it works for ONE DAY, and i've been working on 4 of the port keys from the first half of this event practically since that half started, just managed to open one if them! Have not been able to finish even level three of the current event, and now everything in the registry has a red dot? Can't get them to go away. Haven't finished three days of dailies because where I used to be able to complete the steps just working around my house, it doesn't even register that I moved. I promise you, after I've mowed the lawn, I've earned those steps. It wouldn't be so bad if there were at least some acknowledgement from somebody that they are aware and are working on it...but really?

• GoldLadGoldLad Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #3315 August, 2021, 05:28 pm.

Adventure sync still not working! Logged 3 miles of walking today and portkeys stuck in same plac

• CentaurForestCentaurForest Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #3415 August, 2021, 08:12 pm.

Mine hasn't been working for ages either. Really annoying when you're trying to get portkeys to open or complete daily tasks. Surely it should have been fixed by now.

• Kbianco02Kbianco02 Posts: 21 ✭✭
    #3515 August, 2021, 09:59 pm.

Can someone please explain how this upcoming 1920s event is still scheduled when Adventure Sync remains broken? What's the plan?

• TdactylTdactyl Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    #3616 August, 2021, 02:12 am.

I walked with the app open through a grocery store tonight. Nothing counted. Its not a small store and I was there for about 45 minutes. I can't really "go for a walk" at the moment, since we're under an excessive heat watch and unhealthy air quality.

(And no, there isn't anything on this planet that would convince me to buy an iphone)

• LeightaLeighta Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #3716 August, 2021, 06:13 am.

I'm on an iPhone and Adventure Sync hasn't worked for at least 3 weeks. Even if I open the app and run while in the car (as a passenger) no portkey progress. Walked 10 miles over two days, nothing.

• BJRAMSBJRAMS Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #3816 August, 2021, 02:43 pm.

my adventure sync has not been working for a few weeks now (android phone). How am I going to complete any of the new 1920s event without it? This needs delaying until this is fixed.

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    #3916 August, 2021, 04:36 pm.

It’s still scheduled because the developers finished the work to make 1920 appear. The plan is to make everyone go out into the big bad world and walk them portkeys.

• RadicuseRadicuse Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #4005 September, 2021, 11:03 pm.

I want to add my voice to the adventure sync issue. It made playing fun. Without it I'm likely to quit. I don't always go for walks with the app open. Losing the functionality pretty much kills a nice aspect of the game.

• ShirlwizardShirlwizard Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #4107 September, 2021, 01:53 am.

Today, to celebrate Labor Day (USA), I finally accepted that the only practical action I could take was to delete the app (I won't call it a "game", because it's broken and thus I can't "play" it).

I did free up almost 6 gigs(!) of storage, so in a way I actually won something after all.