Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event: Part 2

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,200 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 17 August, 2021, 03:44 am.

Witches and Wizards,

Greengrass refuses to divulge information on The Unforgivable, leaving Harry, Hermione, and Constance at a loss. Will the team be able to get through to Gareth and convince him to cooperate?

Starting on 9 August 11am PT, return the following Brilliant Foundables to Aragog’s Lair.

• Brilliant Rubeus Hagrid - Encounter
  • Brilliant Acromantula Eggs - Encounter
  • Fang - Wizarding Challenges
  • Aragog's Children - Tasks
  • Wild Weasleys' Flying Car - Brilliant Portkey

Tom Riddle will also be boosted during this event.

The Portkeys for this event will be 1.5km. As a reminder, Part 1 Portkeys will give you Part 1 rewards anytime you open them, even if you wait to open them during Part 2. Keep an eye out for Bonus Assignments that will be available in game after the main tasks have been completed!

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #305 August, 2021, 08:28 pm.

diffindo and flippendo?

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #407 August, 2021, 09:33 am.

@hpwulola @HPWUTeam

Hi. Where”s our lost 5 RSB ???????

you forget but i dont

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    #507 August, 2021, 03:11 pm.

@Kodokmag looks like finding tom riddle in BE task, oh my! Looks like this task will be heavy now.

@PkmnTrainerJ wait, what just happened in Cruciatus Curse from Gareth? Looks like secret of Unforgiveable will be revealed soon, so i give you post for next image.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    #607 August, 2021, 05:12 pm.

@FixMyGreenStars I assumed the 5 RSBs included as rewards for the Adversaries bonus tasks was that make up since the lost Fearless Fighter title was included there too

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    #707 August, 2021, 05:15 pm.

Absolutely nothing @Yohanes12 No moles with Pokémon GO-style names infiltrating the SOS Taskforce. Carry on as normal.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    #908 August, 2021, 07:52 pm.

@Shirlwizard They started adding the Portkey foundables (so in this case Wild Weasleys' Flying Car) as a reward for completing the Bonus tasks. So even if you can’t go out/use Adventure Sync, you’ll get 5 of those for completing the Bonus tasks and be able to place it.

• KarmassusKarmassus Posts: 55 ✭✭
    #1009 August, 2021, 06:27 pm.

Game forced me to update to 2.18.1, and now won't stop crashing. Can't access task list too. :-(

• ModestyPerksModestyPerks Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #1109 August, 2021, 06:41 pm.

Hi I’ve just used a TTD and didn’t get the normal amount of traces I would normally get. On a discord I saw there was an issue and that it has been fixed. @hpwulola can you sent me a new TTD? Thanx in advance

• OrwellmiaOrwellmia Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #1209 August, 2021, 06:46 pm.

Hi I’ve just used a TTD and got one trace that was applicable! Any help please. Thanks

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited August 9 #1509 August, 2021, 08:26 pm.

Please ignore this. I posted my comment above and it remained typed in the ‘leave a comment section’. So this comment can be deleted 😊

• zamiramoodyzamiramoody Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited August 9 #1609 August, 2021, 09:31 pm.

@hpwulola is the 7500 CXP in part 4/4 as intended? That's a ton of CXP!

Edit: Just saw it was fixed, thank you!!

Post edited by zamiramoody on
  • DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1709 August, 2021, 09:56 pm.

@FixMyGreenStars they gave the 5 rsbs on the bonus page of the peter and the young marauders event that just ended before the weekend.

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 46 ✭✭
    edited August 9 #1909 August, 2021, 10:02 pm.

It was said before by someone else, but I think it was unfair to give the 5 rsbs on the bonus page of the Peter and young marauders event. I finished the other event and would have earned those books (if it’s the missing books we are talking about). But couldn’t finish the bonus page for that recent adversary event due to work commitments and issues with the silver hand fragment. I know this isn’t the event concerned, but just wanted to comment as it has been mentioned here.

• BarbaraBarrBarbaraBarr Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #2009 August, 2021, 10:31 pm.

Can't play, selecting a trace still causes a freeze, and mileage will not accumulate. Thbbbbt!

• KenSadLuKenSadLu Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #2210 August, 2021, 12:22 am.

Are there info graphics somewhere for this event? Thanks!

• MdsbdrMdsbdr Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited August 10 #2510 August, 2021, 07:29 am.
  • BocaGBocaG Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    #2610 August, 2021, 10:06 am.

Reviving part 1 rewards as a prize for completing the tasks seems like an error to me, but I guess it’s par for the course!

also, thanks for adding yet another faulty severe flair to the ever increasing errors in a bug that’s over a year old!

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited August 10 #2810 August, 2021, 12:59 pm.

Likewise, ZERO Tom's even after TTD.. guess they're trying to make this extra difficult.

All I get is Hagrids and I beat when I get to that stage - ZERO ;o)

• EmpathyWitchEmpathyWitch Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #2910 August, 2021, 12:59 pm.

I've used SIX TTD potions and have not seen a single Tom Riddle. The game is currently unplayable. I can't unlock a portkey in game or with adventure sync because it isn't logging movement. I can't go anywhere to play because my location freezes constantly, races me ahead to where I can't catch anything, warns me that I must be a passenger, and freezes again. I had limited success playing at home with the use of TTD bit now that isn't getting me anywhere either. I'm one of the people who is happy to spend some real money on occasion to make playing more fun. At this point I might as well have thrown recently spent cash out my open car windows. I've burned through all of the coins already chasing impossible tasks because the game is broken. These last events need a redo. And a nice big "sorry we broke the game and pretended it was no big deal" gift basket would be nice too. I'm kind of thinking I could be on to something else soon. It was fun while it lasted, but the last month has been terrible and I'm losing interest. Fast.

• OwlSparks23OwlSparks23 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #3010 August, 2021, 01:38 pm.

I just finished the mysterious note task. Was there supposed to be dialogue/story with those? In previous events, there were. But I got nothing this time.

• RaidenglRaidengl Posts: 52 ✭✭
    #3110 August, 2021, 01:52 pm.

I'm up to two TTDs and no Tom Riddle so far. Maybe I'll get lucky when I'm at the library today there's an inn there.