Wormtail and the Marauders Adversaries Event

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,200 admin
in Announcements #1 latest comment 05 August, 2021, 08:53 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

When the Calamity manifests a surge of Peter Pettigrew Adversaries, Hermione confronts Gareth Greengrass about his culpability. What insight, if any, will he provide?

From 2 August 11 a.m. PT – 5 August 11 a.m. PT, prepare to face the following:

• Increased sightings of Peter Pettigrew Adversaries.
  • Increased sightings of the Marauders - Young Sirius Black, Young Remus Lupin, Young Peter Pettigrew and Young James Potter.
  • Increased spawns of Wit-Sharpening Potion ingredients, such as Armadillo Bile, Ginger Root, Ground Scarab Beetles and Newt Spleen.
  • Master Notes will reduce all variants of Exstimulo and Wit-Sharpening Potions brew time by 25%
  • Increased Wizarding XP, Challenge Family XP and Energy Rewards from completing Wizarding Challenges.
  • Players Level 4 to Level 14 will be able to access a special Baruffio’s Spotlight Event during this time.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Don’t forget to join the social conversation with #WizardsUnite, make sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for the latest updates, and head over to the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite community to discuss the game with fellow players!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Tagged:

Comments

• HarryPutter1234HarryPutter1234 Posts: 67 ✭✭
    #231 July, 2021, 02:55 am.

Thanks for the details @hpwulola ! Good news is because of this we have more chances to get DADA (I haven’t figured out a good grunt strategy for this) and I am excited to be able to gold another page (Mauraders Page)

#331 July, 2021, 05:48 am.

Also here are the infographics from the WuTubers and NDA team:

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭
    #531 July, 2021, 08:55 am.
  • DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #631 July, 2021, 10:41 am.

version of the infog bonus page I got from hub/britta says +5rsbs, @hpwulola which one is the correct one?

• KevchaoKevchao Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #731 July, 2021, 12:00 pm.

what’s the status on the fix?

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    #831 July, 2021, 01:14 pm.

@Drakonite be carefull, looks like typo reward will get wrong predicition.

Adveseries disguises animal! It's time to finishing gold frame to get more.

#931 July, 2021, 02:20 pm.

wrong prediction? rsbs= restricted books. ive no idea what you mean. Im asking for a clarification from an employee.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    #1031 July, 2021, 02:23 pm.

@Drakonite there's no reward RSB in adveseries bonus event. RSB only avaiable for brilliant event, in all feared bonus task there's no reward RSB too.

#1131 July, 2021, 05:35 pm.

Well, there are two posts, of the graphics, figured @AltarielValice was asleep but it got onto there anyways :).

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭
    #1201 August, 2021, 12:56 pm.

@HarryPutter1234 I post when the announcement is up on the forum but they need approval from a moderator to be published. So they usually appear later in the day or s day after.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    #1302 August, 2021, 06:42 pm.

For some reason I forgot this was starting. I’ve been lazy with Adversaries and hadn’t placed any Pettigrew ones so that’ll change this week.

• InnkstInnkst Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #1402 August, 2021, 07:07 pm.

Another bug again:

Peter Petergrew's adversary fraents task only counts 3 fragments out of 4.

Also, can I start opening energy gifts from friends? I got like 10, but don't want to open and loose them!

This is getting a bit frustrating. Such a basic quality assurance. I would appreciate less events with better quality!

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    #1502 August, 2021, 07:36 pm.

In case anyone is confused, I have verified that the last task is

Defeat Peter Pettigrew ADVERSARIES

Not what it says in the task list,

Return 5 Peter Pettigrew Foundables

• EltaninaEltanina Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #1602 August, 2021, 08:26 pm.

I got only 4 young marauders from my tonic for trace detection (SOS tree all maxed out for tonic for trace detection). Quite the let down when it is announced 'increased foundables on the map and with tonic'. So far also only 1 young Pettigrew spawn the whole evening on the map. Not what I would call increased....

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1802 August, 2021, 09:28 pm.

arent every full adversary chain must give 4 fragments? why count as 3 though

#2002 August, 2021, 10:10 pm.

@Kodokmag best guess is you get 3 frags/chain and the archfoe frag (peter himself) counts for the defeat him 5 times task. so defeating 4 full chains will count for 12/18 frags.

• atraceatrace Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #2102 August, 2021, 10:15 pm.

I have completed two challenges in Dark Chambers 1 and have not received any Unfinished Marauder's Map fragments.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2202 August, 2021, 10:49 pm.

@Drakonite i guess thats the math for this tasks. LoL

• DjeaDjea Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    #2302 August, 2021, 10:50 pm.

@xxxlindy you are so lucky. I didn't get any Peter Pettigrew adversary from the first EDM. But I am traveling to downtown San Francisco and San Jose tomorrow so I should be able to get all that I need as a passenger and pedestrian.

I found out yesterday that if I use TfTDs while traveling on the freeway as a passenger, I get a lot of traces to entertain me. So I am looking forward to completing the special assignment(s) tomorrow.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    #2402 August, 2021, 11:05 pm.

@ELTANINA That's helpful info, thanks! I saw one Pettigrew and put a trace charm on him and got 2 more, with the extra fragments, it counted 6 towards the task, so at least there's that.

• Ulruc2525Ulruc2525 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #2503 August, 2021, 12:21 am.

Since the start of the events, I saw 3 advesaries on the map (without EDM). All being Pettigrew chains and all of them leaving during battle.

Another bug it seem!

• DragonfoxmemDragonfoxmem Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited August 3 #2603 August, 2021, 03:49 am.

I ran the second Edible Dark Mark and first one popped and I defeat 2 foes then I was starting with Peter and started 2 potions and suddenly network error hit and forced me restart the game, now I lost him.... thanks alot...

look like I still have potions on, so I am not happy to have potions started and lost Peter and using on wrong ones.... STUPID!

• USWMGreyUSWMGrey Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #2703 August, 2021, 04:23 am.

How do I get the six Peter pettigrew silver hand fragments in the bonus.

• GrisliondorGrisliondor Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #2803 August, 2021, 04:34 am.

I finally succeeded in finishing Brilliant Event. But now I faced some strange fight… I hope all fights will not be this difficult !!! Two adversaries at the same time 😉

#2903 August, 2021, 04:34 am.

@Yohanes12 looks like there are 5 rsbs and a title in bonus after all:

also:

in main tasks it says return 10 wormtail foundables, its actually fragments so tc x5 wormtails and you get 2 frags per 2x5=10

placing images in challenge reg. will count for 1750 chxp task

in bonus it says get x3 unfinished marauders map frags from darks, any floor will do, spam ruins w loh runes you'll be subject to rng but the frags count from there as well and you can solo it w/o needing to find others who know how to play/fort.