2.18.0 Known Issues

Comments

• CindylemondropCindylemondrop Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #24223 September, 2021, 04:55 am.

I must have a great phone because I don't have any of these bugs except not being able to open energy gifts. Thank you for the updates and fixes 👍

• WildBillR0752WildBillR0752 Posts: 3
    #24323 September, 2021, 12:08 pm.

I'm dropping this on this thread since it appears to have someone's attention. Why give us a 600 level reward for returning 10 of the dogs foundable when the game has only been giving us 1200 xp the first time and then resets to the original XP starting value for each of the next 5 times. This has been an existing problem since last December and I've reported it numerous times. It occurs on any foundable posted with a 200 level or higher. It gives the rhunstones each time but doesn't accumulate the additional XP like it should. Fix the game....so many of my friends have left it out of frustration 🙃 😕

• NixReeseNixReese Posts: 34 ✭✭
    #24423 September, 2021, 12:34 pm.

I'm having the same issue as @Oakley613 , I don't think it makes sense that challenge tasks are being counted but the daily tasks aren't registering at the same time

• StrawberryBlackStrawberryBlack Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #24523 September, 2021, 07:13 pm.

Everytime I use an exstimulo potion I’m booted out of the game. In any wizarding challenge or even regular foundable

• HerrMuggleHerrMuggle Posts: 32 ✭✭
    #24624 September, 2021, 12:25 am.

Please fix the AR mode for the iPhone. I’m still seeing blank white photos after disabling AR mode in combat. Enabling AR mode in encounters is also not working. It can only be enabled from the settings.

• Psychosam85Psychosam85 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #24724 September, 2021, 10:39 am.

Consuming a potion does not just kick you out of wizard challenges it kicks you out of adversaries too. At least with wizard challenges once the game reloads you are put back in providing you didn't run out of time, but in adversaries you dont get a re do and loose the potion

• TeriJinksTeriJinks Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #24826 September, 2021, 01:43 pm.

Are they ever going to fix the energy box issue?? I don’t even want to send them as it’s an issue with it closing the game!

• MegleebearMegleebear Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #24927 September, 2021, 06:38 am.

The portkeys aren't working. It states I have a connection error and I can't make any progress on any portkey. Very frustrating!

• BasiliskVictimBasiliskVictim Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #25028 September, 2021, 03:26 am.

How are we supposed to complete tasks that require defeating adversaries when we are constantly getting kids vked out of adversary encounters? Not to mention all the wasted potions and spell energy.

• Attitude5Attitude5 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #25128 September, 2021, 03:28 pm.

I haven't been able to complete any dark chambers coz i keep getting kicked out) force restart) every time!

• GeekMamacitaGeekMamacita Posts: 1
    #25229 September, 2021, 03:40 am.

I have a recurring issue not listed here - whenever I encounter a 3 tier battle on the map (such as the Sphinx and Fenrir), the game never lets me complete it. Every time, regardless of what connection I have (mobile data, wifi at home, wifi at work), the game tells me that my connection was lost and I have to restart, and when I do, all progress is lost and all active potions, too. I hope you'll be addressing this soon.

• AhtnamasYenolomAhtnamasYenolom Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #25329 September, 2021, 04:05 pm.

My portkeys are still not working . It's been at least 3 weeks

• MikFossMikFoss Posts: 24 ✭✭✭
    #25430 September, 2021, 03:34 am.

Gee, I heard there was gonna be an update that fixed things at the end of September, and as tomorrow is the last day I stopped by to see where the said update was. Seems now it's the first week of October . . . *sigh*

• DrakpersiljaDrakpersilja Posts: 1
    #25530 September, 2021, 09:17 am.

Have the same problem as @GeekMamacita above, with almost every fight with adversaries ends up with the message of lost connection of network and the "Restart" Button. 😣

• SirputtiSirputti Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #25601 October, 2021, 07:20 am.

I haven't been able to get even in to the game for two weeks now. First it just froze on the first screen, then I deleted the game and loaded again, and since then it's been giving me some "problem with the wireless connection" -notification in the loading screen. No matter where I try to open it, or if I'm connected to the wifi or not.

The game notifications of events are starting to feel personal ribbing...

• MadMellyMayMadMellyMay Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #25701 October, 2021, 02:20 pm.

My registry no longer shows how many of each item I have caught. Under each item it is blank and has no numbers.

• HPWUblueHPWUblue Posts: 1,711 mod
    #25801 October, 2021, 04:28 pm.

@MadMellyMay Please ensure that the Display Fragment Count option in the settings menu is turned on.

• MBtheRavenPuffMBtheRavenPuff Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited October 2021 #25902 October, 2021, 04:06 pm.

STILL crashing every time I try to open a spell energy gift!

• Drumgrl66Drumgrl66 Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    #26004 October, 2021, 12:38 pm.

Advertisement video is not working. The timing wheel keeps going and doesn’t stop.

• abnersplaceabnersplace Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #26105 October, 2021, 12:46 pm.

I really am in hopes of this update fixing the adventure sync bug. I have a brand new Samsung phone and the adventure sync still does not work and hasn't for months.

Also the not being able to open the energy gifts is really a drag. 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

One other thing that kind of bothers me is a message that pops up, no matter if I am signed in on WiFi or using Mobile date. It says "Connection lost. Check your WiFi or mobile data." I am uploading a picture of it. But it's ALWAYS happens when I open the app.

Thanks for working hard to fix the bugs.

• CodaLynnCodaLynn Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #26207 October, 2021, 11:14 pm.

When can we expect an update on the timeline for the game update? We're already at the end of the first week of October and I'm not finding anything more recent regarding a potential update. Any info is appreciated!

Thanks!

• KyeraKyera Posts: 1
    #26308 October, 2021, 01:10 pm.

I've been getting the error whenever I get a Spell Energy gift - the game freezes and I have to restart... Wasting the gift as it doesn't credit....

• SparkleLikeAGemSparkleLikeAGem Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    #26408 October, 2021, 03:08 pm.

It's Friday of the first week of October. I've been checking both the Android Play store and apkmirror website for any sign of 2.19 at least 6 times a day. We are running out of week to see it drop in the first week of October as promised...

• AmourisAmouris Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #26510 October, 2021, 01:31 am.

Same issue as @Sirputti !

The app keeps restarting in a loop even when my network is ok. Please please help :)

• Dramione351Dramione351 Posts: 1
    #26610 October, 2021, 04:54 am.

Getting kicked out of a fortress battle when using the night bus, I have wasted hundred of spell energy and countless runes and potions, not to mention the xp and rewards if I wasn’t kicked out. At least with Pokémon and remote raiding you can get back in and catch if you get kicked out! This is just so frustrating, especially when needing to complete a chamber for special tasks.

Also opening gifts of spell Englert needs to be fixed asap!

• Huffle4UTonksHuffle4UTonks Posts: 83 ✭✭
    #26710 October, 2021, 03:00 pm.

@hpwulola @HPWUblue Any update on what time we're getting the 2.19 update? Only a few hours left of this week for your European players.

• rodolfo558rodolfo558 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited October 2021 #26810 October, 2021, 06:00 pm.

The same problem here... A initial looping restart the game warning conection problems.

This event it will impossible to complete this way... :-/

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    #26910 October, 2021, 07:24 pm.

As we are in the final hours of the second Sunday of October, any update on the update?

• SparkleLikeAGemSparkleLikeAGem Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    #27010 October, 2021, 11:29 pm.

@hpwulola @HPWUblue

The first week of October has come and gone with neither a software update nor a timeline update. Any comment?

• TeeneeTeenee Posts: 2
    #27110 October, 2021, 11:54 pm.

Is the potion bug (kicking you out of the game during wizard challenges) also happening to others during the final battle (3/3) in dark mark battles? I’ve been kicked out of 4 final battles, I lost money from buying the dark mark pack since it won’t let me finish a battle.