2.18.0 Known Issues

Comments

• AstroArt25AstroArt25 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #18208 August, 2021, 12:24 pm.

Adventure Sync just stopped working for me with the 2.18 update. I have a Google Pixel 4a running Android 11 and adventure sync had always worked fine for me since I started playing Wizards Unite in Feb 2021. Suddenly, since the update, it just stopped working. I've tried all the suggestions in the troubleshooting guide, and all settings are correct. Very frustrating.

• ElderGoals1997ElderGoals1997 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #18308 August, 2021, 01:04 pm.

I completely uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Working for me now x

• jofjakkjofjakk Posts: 1
    #18408 August, 2021, 09:51 pm.

A bug I’ve been too lazy to report: I’m awarded trace charm bonus but it is not added to my inventory. Happening for a while. iOS user, magizoologist, all trace charm learnings maxed.

• Optimus124Optimus124 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #18508 August, 2021, 10:29 pm.

Just started. Dropped a green, pink, and potent potion on a emergency foundable. Kicked me out of the game

• ChetmortonChetmorton Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #18609 August, 2021, 01:42 pm.

Hi

when i put a charm on the greenhouse it freezes and the whole game restarts it also happened when I put a trace charm on the trace it reduced my trace charm and the trace on the map shows for a second and then it disappears

Thanks

• elmothefuzzyelmothefuzzy Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #19311 August, 2021, 04:24 am.

Even have 2.8.1 installed and still am having issues where the spell energetic gifts require a reboot. When is that going to be fixed?

• Hollie25Hollie25 Posts: 29 ✭✭✭
    #19411 August, 2021, 07:36 pm.

I uninstalled and re-installed the app, but it's still not tracking for the daily activities or port keys. Will this "bug" ever be corrected?

• BrenStaryBrenStary Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #19511 August, 2021, 07:43 pm.

I can't perform master note's!! It keep bugging out red on the first symbol and won't let you put the rest of the sequence.i can't complete part 2 of the brilliant event.

#19611 August, 2021, 07:47 pm.

Mine worked when I deleted and reinstalled. But as soon as I downloaded assets again. It stopped working. I no longer go the tutorial message. But it isn't recording my distance.

• LauraloowhoLauraloowho Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #19711 August, 2021, 09:15 pm.

Still haven't been able to open part 1 event portkeys because of the broken adventure sync. Which means I can't collect/open ones for part 2. Also haven't completed the daily tasks for approx 2 weeks... because of adventure sync. And the spell energy issue is still ongoing. What are we supposed to do about any of these problems?

• WellerDoeWellerDoe Posts: 1
    #19811 August, 2021, 10:02 pm.

Estou com problemas para contabilizar meus passos, ou seja, sem abrir os portais e sem contabilizar os 0,25km das tarefas diárias, todas as permissões estão ok, e a conexão com o google fit também.

Não consigo evoluir no evento que está acontecendo devido essa falha.

• MiaHanMiaHan Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #19912 August, 2021, 02:39 pm.

Still won't track steps with the game open or with adventure sink. it did for part of one day earlier this week but thats it, if they don't have this fixed by the 1920's event it's not going to be worthless.

• AtomicOrangeAtomicOrange Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #20012 August, 2021, 08:40 pm.

Adventure Sync does not work. Cleared Cache.

• ABotHasNoNameABotHasNoName Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #20112 August, 2021, 09:04 pm.

That was reported in late July and now we are midAugust, you've introduced a new part of the game that is contingent on portkeys, and the port keys still do not work for some of us.

Is there a date for the port key fix? Thank you!

• SmurfyBearSmurfyBear Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #20413 August, 2021, 12:45 pm.

STOP all events till adventure sync is working!! I cannot get the portkeys open even when walk whole day and i cannot leave my phone on the whole time. Now 2nd brilliant event but i still have so many unopened portkeys from the 1st brilliant event that i could not collect anymore.

Either stop all events or remove portkeys walking distance. Also REMOVE the daily quests of the walking distance. In fact, remove everything that has to do with the distance walking!! 😡

• SmurfyBearSmurfyBear Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #20513 August, 2021, 01:27 pm.

NO MORE events for me after this last brilliant event, cannot get AS to work is frustrating. Portkeys are stacked up in vault unopened, distance not tracked even for daily quest. No mention of compensation, only know how to keep rolling out new features, for what? To retain players, i think its the opposite, its driving players away as game is not playable! Even the daily quest is a chore and i have been playing since the early days but seems the game is no longer relaxing, more competitive and people have lives outside games as well.

PokeGo is more relaxed, event days are longer and not so hectic. In HPWU, i have to pick and choose which event to play, sometimes even skipping the whole month, its tiring and now adding frustration to it. If AS is an issue, why cannot do away with the quests that require distance tracking? Its unfair to android users, especially when cannot delete the portkeys in my vault or open them fast enough! 😡😡😡😡

Get this fixed soon or more players are leaving the game. Patience is running thin for me especially update after update and always ended up with more issues than anything.

Another update and if its not fixed or even anything is done, guess i will not be playing anything till fixed, rather spend on other game where developers listen and acknowledge problems and fixing it rather than keep rolling out new features when nothing is fixed.

• NotagingermuggNotagingermugg Posts: 41 ✭✭
    #20613 August, 2021, 03:20 pm.

LG thinq 8 adventure sink not working. No gold or magnificent gifts. Plus the red dot and spell energy gift issues. Very flustrating, I have been patient but we need help.

#20713 August, 2021, 10:27 pm.

Guys I think people should tweet them at their handle and tag the game. They seem to be posting about other issues but not this one. I think the more they see on here and twitter, the more keen they may become to save face and fix it.

• StauciaStaucia Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #20813 August, 2021, 10:48 pm.

So how does it help me finish the current SOS challenge if I am unable to get into the tasks until the next fix next week?

• HerbalMagickIncHerbalMagickInc Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #20914 August, 2021, 12:53 am.

There is also an issue with downloading asset's on the android.

The app. Freezes and doesn't let me update

• CoJoCoCoCoJoCoCo Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #21014 August, 2021, 03:19 am.

It is really bad of you to even consider releasing an exclusive event where the only way to can get the items is to open portkeys when so many of your players have NO WAY of opening portkeys because of your incompetence to fix your game. You have postponed the release twice, I think it needs to be postponed indefinitely until you can get your **** together and fix Adventure Sync once and for all.

• PiixXxiiEPiixXxiiE Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #21115 August, 2021, 03:28 pm.

Adventure Sync is still not working and the next event in less than 3 days focuses on opening portkeys. Not cool...