2.18.0 Known Issues

Comments

• WynnflylyWynnflyly Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #9201 August, 2021, 10:49 pm.

• Maam909Maam909 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #9302 August, 2021, 12:10 am.

Since the update: I have android galaxy s9 and adventure sync doesn't work past 0.2 km for my portkeys regardless of the app being open or closed.

• XenobiaXenobia Posts: 2
    #9402 August, 2021, 01:45 am.

My brilliant event bonus tasks have disappeared and my fragment counts have reset, even though the brilliant event is still running.

• KDCmanKDCman Posts: 3
    #9702 August, 2021, 04:26 am.

my AS works but my iPhone XR has all the same issues listed here. Freezing when opening gifts, Constance Messi g with getting to my port keys but the most ANNOYING one is during battle using a potion glitches. I pop a potion and it doesn’t do the bubble up and put me back in the fight. I have to double click the screen to get back into the wizard of challenge and it has a error message reeling me I already have a potion in use. This is time consuming when you are down to the wire. Plus it’s just annoying.

• mzmizzmzmizz Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #9802 August, 2021, 06:58 am.

Strange thing is, sync isn't working when I walk but does when I drive. It thinks I'm walking if under 14 mph.

• LeightaLeighta Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #9902 August, 2021, 07:23 am.

I'm an iPhone user. AS not working, portkey tutorial comes up every time, the screen to use potions during duels/challenges freezes, and opening gifts causes the game to crash.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #10102 August, 2021, 11:02 am.

@hpwulola POI Sync is broken, no poi sync of new pois in WU for 10 days and counting.

• MajikWandaMajikWanda Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #10602 August, 2021, 04:48 pm.

Ugh. Constant Constance is cause for much consternation. And is annoying af.

I’m also experiencing the app crash whenever I open a spell energy gift of any kind.

the new add potions screen is still hard to get used to while trying to fight. I keep forgetting I have to make the screen go away. Maybe add an X out just as a mindless reminder? I think I’m so used to it just disappearing by itself, I forget I have to do it. Although, I am glad you can use multiple potions. That’s helpful.

• Wh0sThereWh0sThere Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #10702 August, 2021, 05:49 pm.

Collecting spell gifts freezes up the game

• Ulruc2525Ulruc2525 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #10802 August, 2021, 07:12 pm.

Since the update on my Android, I keep getting the notification dot flashing on my phone as if there is something that is happening (finishing potion, portkey, etc.) but there is nothing to see.

At first, I though it was a problem with my phone but it stops when I close HPWU.

I'm on a LG G5 in case it is important.

• RainbowwanduserRainbowwanduser Posts: 40 ✭✭✭
    #10902 August, 2021, 08:02 pm.

With new updates, the game will sporadically crash when activating a potion in an adversary chain and force you to restart. This has happened twice and when it restarts if the adversary chain is still there , you have to start the chain all over again. I've already lost a few potions and spell energy because of this bug.

• RaptorMonitorRaptorMonitor Posts: 20 ✭✭
    #11002 August, 2021, 09:19 pm.

Adventure sync not working…. Worked yesterday. Nothing changed on my iphone or iPad. Mowed my lawn & NO km recognized… & I have a huge yard. Lol

• EmpathyWitchEmpathyWitch Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #11102 August, 2021, 09:49 pm.

The game is largely unplayable at the moment. When moving around the game freezes, then races forward to my location, only to freeze again. I can't grab traces because it's either frozen or warning me that I need to be a passenger. Could be adventure sync related but maybe not. I feel like this whole event needs a redo!

• SuperAwesomeSuperAwesome Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #11402 August, 2021, 11:42 pm.

Please escalate on the spell energy gift crash the app issue. We will be sending spell energy gifts to friends that are currently in lockdown. Thanks

• ZellePixkZellePixk Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #11503 August, 2021, 12:27 am.

Can we at least get the ports from the previous event deleted out since we are unable to use them and the big 1920 event is coming up

• HungrubearHungrubear Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #11703 August, 2021, 05:38 am.

I think there needs to be at least some compensation for the broken adventure sync. I had to use extra silver keys to open the portkeys. Which I normally wouldn't need to with normal adventure sync.

Or just simply postpone/suspend/extend the event until the bugs are fixed.

I have been enjoying the game until this bug.

• carmenhatcarmenhat Posts: 2
    #11903 August, 2021, 10:18 am.

I get kicked out any time I use a potion on adversaries unless I am just starting the fight, ie both of us are with full life.

• 22qMom22qMom Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #12103 August, 2021, 03:36 pm.

When in Wizarding challenges, at least once a day this week, using a single potion and existing that screen freezes game. Must exit. Does not return to the challenge, losin all progress, potioan & runestones used in challenge. Just happened again but now in Adversary Chain when nearly completed.