2.18.0 Known Issues

Comments

• LUNASOOLLUNASOOL Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #6331 July, 2021, 04:49 pm.

Pues tuve suerte de terminar el desafío de los trasladores antes de la actualización. Pero si tuve muchos fallos y errores y se traba cuando entraba principalmente a los trasladores y me voto de los desafíos en las fotalezas en fin. Yo pude terminar este evento. Pero espero que para el próximo quiten los trasladores porque sigo con el problema a pesar que ya fui a ayuda para ver si soluciona. Camino y camino y no registra mis siceoaventura y sigo sin terminar los desafíos de diario quedándome sin recibir el bonus de las 8 monedas por este motivo. 😭 Espero pronto lo arreglen ya instale y desistalar, la aplicación y nada. Cada actualización creo que en vez de mejorar empeora el funcionamiento del juego. Espero lo arreglen lo antes posible.

• MagkoalaMagkoala Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #6531 July, 2021, 07:09 pm.

There's also a bug with the Spell books number.

When I earned new spell books, the spell book count in the vault did not increase.

(I'm using an Android smartphone).

• DeanstonBrohawkDeanstonBrohawk Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #6931 July, 2021, 10:57 pm.

I have an Android 10, and an experiencing report key issue. With the 1920s event coming up is there any way to get my port keys unlocked without playing the game constantly?

• BunMightBunMight Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #7101 August, 2021, 01:02 am.

My adventure sync is also acting up a lot and not registering my mileage. I am in my feet all day for work and tend to put down a ton of steps, but when I turn the app on it would still list 0 KM walked for my port keys. And since I am stuck on the last task of collecting 'cat Hermione' I need to be able to level up quickly to collect event ruin stones (I collected 2 images for 10 ruin stones used...such a **** off) and port keys can land a decent amount to level up. Not.happy.niantic.

• TainapiTainapi Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #7201 August, 2021, 02:22 am.

The adventure sync wasn't working for me way before the new update and now when I try to open a spell gift the screen freeze.

• NicindaNicinda Posts: 1
    #7401 August, 2021, 05:39 am.

The port key and distance tracking glitch is horrible. I can't finish my daily list and there is zero progress on any port key regardless of what I do.

• BlackbeltSarkyBlackbeltSarky Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #7501 August, 2021, 08:13 am.

After I reported the portkey issues, somehow you fixed it!! Thank you!! But now when I opened the app I get this error. My mobile data and wireless is working just fine so that can't be the issue. I'm on Android.

• wx4rmkwx4rmk Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #7701 August, 2021, 09:15 am.

Not sure if this has been reported already, but adversary fragments used to count towards foundables returned in the daily task. Just popped a edible dark mark, and none of the fragments counted towards my foundable total for the day. Not sure if this was a previous bug and got fixed with the update, or if this now a current bug. Just thought you all should know.

• Hippocampus113Hippocampus113 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #7901 August, 2021, 12:06 pm.

Any progress yet on the fix for recording the adventure sync. I'm losing so much gold and can't open ports. I have been playing since the first day you started. I usually don't get my panties in a wad since it's only a game but now my panties are in a huge wad! Please fix asap! I beg of you!

• Kezbot1Kezbot1 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #8001 August, 2021, 12:39 pm.

I too am having major issues. The main one is the game crashing when I am away from home and it won’t load using my phone data. Having to hot spot or find free wifi to get me restarted is getting to be embarrassing. Please help

• BeethovenaBeethovena Posts: 17 ✭✭
    #8101 August, 2021, 01:17 pm.

Even though AS doesn't seem to work when my app is closed at home, it will all of a sudden give me my distance and open a portmanteau when I move away from the home wifi and switch to the cell network. Not sure if that resets the gps signal thus allowing the link to happen between Google Fit and HPWU. I have a Moto E5 Plus, Android 10.

• Witchqueen19Witchqueen19 Posts: 2
    #8301 August, 2021, 01:36 pm.

I already did this once but I’m doing it again because the game is still doing the same there is an event going on right now and I have not been able to bring up the task list at all during the whole thing the icon in the bottom right is just white and if I try to click on it the whole screen goes black a couple nights ago I couldn’t even bring up my friends list without that blacking out to in general there have been a lot of glitches going on with this game lately

• NucMoleNucMole Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #8401 August, 2021, 01:51 pm.

I have stopped playing until adventure sync is fixed. It's amazing the no one playing Pokémon Go has not had any issues. Perhaps the developers need to communicate with those developers to fix this issue. Until then adventure sync for daily assignments needs to disabled until it's fixed.

• WildRoverx3WildRoverx3 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #8501 August, 2021, 02:10 pm.

Adventure sync worked fine before I was FORCED into this update, now nothing. Ridiculous to be FORCED into an update that was riddled with bugs.

Soon a lost customer here.

• anjsmom0509anjsmom0509 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited August 1 #8601 August, 2021, 03:00 pm.

I agree, I am experiencing all of these bugs too! Android Note 10. The port keys are not unlocking even when I am taking 5000 + steps!!! The tutorial popping up blocks even seeing all of the port keys and sometimes freezing it. I have lost several successful casts each day when a foundable just "poof" disappears (not departed) it should increase my count & I get nothing but wasted spell energy & potions. PLEASE fix!!

• LockiceLockice Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #8701 August, 2021, 04:43 pm.

It seems to collect the data if you are moving over 5mph while also getting a confoundable, as a passenger. Normal walking and playing doesn't

• cmeesecmeese Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #8801 August, 2021, 06:43 pm.

Having the same issues of the adventure not linking right for me. Haven't completed a daily challenge in days bc of it.

• BlueEmberHawkBlueEmberHawk Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #8901 August, 2021, 08:03 pm.

I also keep getting booted in higher level chambers when using potions particularly dark V I keep losing potions and stones.

• Maz90Maz90 Posts: 29 ✭✭
    #9001 August, 2021, 09:14 pm.
    • No adventure synch since before CHRISTMAS. Please don't release an event that relies soley on opening portkeys - the dragons were hard enough.
    • Approx one in 5 trace charms 'fails'. I have to then restart to see fragments, usually missing out on the bonus fragment
    • Freezing when opening spell energy gifts. For someone playing a lot from home and relying on these, this makes the game unplayable.

I was so looking forward to this game coming out. I was enjoying it, until December. Since then, it's become more of a chore than a pleasure and I'm so close to uninstalling and walking away. PLEASE listen to the players and fix what is broken before putting out even more new things!

• WynnflylyWynnflyly Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #9101 August, 2021, 10:49 pm.

Hello

Before the bug with the adventure sync I was collecting 10 coins everyday for finishing all the challenges. And I've spent money on this game too. I hope there is some type of compensation for not being able to collect coins while this bug is being figured out.