2.18.0 Known Issues

Comments

• MaidElspethMaidElspeth Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #3330 July, 2021, 02:58 pm.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 185 ✭✭✭✭
    #3430 July, 2021, 04:22 pm.

One relatively minor bug I noticed last night after the new update is that the game gets very laggy/graphics start clipping when placing a Emergency foundable in the registry and it goes through the 6 pages of rewards - that definitely was not an issue for me just this past weekend during the Emergency Spotlight Event, so must have been introduced in the new update.

• NifflerrelocateNifflerrelocate Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #3830 July, 2021, 04:41 pm.

I am experiencing the game crashing a lot. Very reproducible. Just play the game. Vary what functions are performed in the game. The frequency of crashes is making the game unplayable. It feels like a resource issue. A memory leak and/or a network communication issue. Sometimes the game stalls first, then crashes. I don't know if there is a watchdog that detects some aspect of the game has failed and then takes out the app. Used to be I would experiece it after about 6 adversary chains. Now its pretty much a given the app will crash after 1 chain. At least know with .18 I can reenter a chain after a crash thanks for that. Great game, but the amount of bugs is just taking the fun out of it. I can work around most of the issues, but not the frequent crashes.

• GrisliondorGrisliondor Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #3930 July, 2021, 04:56 pm.

I have an IPhone and cannot play anymore. No more access to the tasks (daily or brilliant event), no more access to the bus to get access to chambers, troubles has mainly time described with friends gifts and even the weather pages make the app crush….

Not able to end brilliant event in time if the bugs are not corrected before next week…

I am playing since the very beginning and I am about to unload definitively the app when I see so few interest for players and historical fans. I will make my decision depending on what will come in the coming days, especially on the way the brilliant event will be treated… I am very sad about this but I never saw such a mess on a release and never saw a worst answer to this kind of situation.

• Danse102375Danse102375 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #4530 July, 2021, 07:07 pm.

Also have the issue with Constance giving tutorial every time you enter portkey vault. When that started happening, the issue of adventure sync and steps not counting in general resurfaced.

• PrincessQPrincessQ Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #4630 July, 2021, 07:19 pm.

Still no POI in Minneapolis, please update.

• WistrelWistrel Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #4730 July, 2021, 08:16 pm.

After reinstalling I am getting a successfully syncd. Popup every time I return to the map.

• JeraliefJeralief Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #4830 July, 2021, 08:59 pm.

Adventure sync not working on my Samsung.

• AlyithAlyith Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #4930 July, 2021, 09:12 pm.

I am not having nearly as many issues as most people (am playing on an iPhone X) but o etching I haven’t seen mentioned is that graphics are jumpy since the new update - in several aspects of game play. Thank you for working to fix the problems and giving us a fun game to play.

• Kbianco02Kbianco02 Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #5130 July, 2021, 11:02 pm.

It's not just Adventure Sync, it's steps in general. This has been a problem for months. How are you going to compensate those of us who have been missing out on rewards for that long?

Also, what are you doing about daily tasks not registering unless you open the tasks up first? That one has been going on for years. But sure, let's add other features before we fix the problems we already have.

• jakama75jakama75 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #5230 July, 2021, 11:35 pm.

LGG6 phone Android 9. Adventure Sync broken since December 2020 update.

Hopefully fixed by 1920s Portkey Event. If not, seriously unfair to half your players not just "some people". Would be interesting to see numbers about how many are affected.

• MisscolefoxMisscolefox Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #5431 July, 2021, 12:58 am.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy s10+ and I haven't been able to play at all since the update. Anytime I try to open a trace, the app freezes. I've never had any issues before this update.

• RavenPuffAlPalRavenPuffAlPal Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #5531 July, 2021, 06:11 am.

High number of foes. No kidding! And you don't warn about this in-game. I went to Dark V to be guaranteed the reward, and instead it was the opposite. Wasted a runestone, wasted potions, wasted energy. Booooo!

• HookHarpyHookHarpy Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #5631 July, 2021, 06:12 am.

Um you might want to check if gold key use is even seen on android

It really looks like game doesn't know you are using a key. Sometimes I can get a pair portmanteaus to open if I use a silver key too. However, the game must be open and even then steps may not update until an hour later. Just for the record that portmanteau has been like that for 8km of walking: at 0. Only been since the forced update. How about reverting that one so we can play?

• DjeaDjea Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    #5831 July, 2021, 10:29 am.

@hpwulola I don't know if it's a bug or if you are fixing it, but the Knight Bus keeps on disappearing and appearing lately. It has not hampered my playing this game. I just thought I should report it just in case it is a bug.

• SparklestarSparklestar Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #5931 July, 2021, 10:36 am.

I have been unable to start without access to wifi since May. Now with being kicked out with the current glitches there is no way I can play away from home. The start loop is a known issue and I email every couple of weeks about it .