2.18.0 Known Issues

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,219 admin
edited October 20 in Report a Bug #1 latest comment 21 October, 2021, 12:36 am.

Hi everyone,

Here is a list of the top Known Issues that have escalated with 2.18.0.

• The Portkey tutorial may reappear and prevent players from accessing their Portkey Vault.

• There are a high amount of foes in Wizarding Challenges when a player uses the Brilliant Secrets Revealed Runestone.

• Opening Spell Energy Gifts causes the game to freeze.

• SOS Assignments page appears blank.

• Adventure Sync does not collect fitness data for some players. (It will be fixed in the 2.19 update)

• Consuming a Potion can cause a game lag and in some instances, can kick the player out of a Wizarding Challenge.

We will add and update this list as needed. Please comment if you have any issues unique to this list. Thank you.

Edit: The 2.19 update is scheduled for the first week of October, we'll keep you updated on this timeline.

Edit: 2.19 update is scheduled for next week!

Post edited by HPWUblue on
Tagged:
175 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Ladyhawk29Ladyhawk29 Posts: 28 ✭✭
    #630 July, 2021, 01:43 am.

Between every action I do the Adventure Sync square saying that I'm enabled pops up.

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 30 #2030 July, 2021, 05:20 am.

I am not sure if anyone with iPhones is having any problems, but to add to the info being shared, Portkeys are working fine for me. I do get the tutorial or the connection error some of the time but I just go past them. They are opening fine though. I have an iPhone 12 Pro.

• Mars4bbMars4bb Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #2730 July, 2021, 01:38 pm.

My app is only taken my steps if the app is open. I have a galaxy s9.