August Monthly Overview

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,200 admin
edited August 3 in Announcements #1 latest comment 29 August, 2021, 05:06 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Harry and Hermione's quest to restore Ron's memories continues with a surge themed around their second year. 

This August, keep an eye out for the following:

Wormtail and the Marauders Adversaries Event: 2 August at 11 a.m. PT – 5 August at 11 a.m. PT

• A surge of Peter Pettigrew Adversaries are expected to arrive. It'll take all your skills to make these sneaky rats turn tail.

Secrets Revealed Brilliant Event Part 2:  9 August 11 a.m. PT – 16 August 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables to Aragog’s Lair, including Rubeus Hagrid and Acromantula Eggs.

1920s Wizarding World Convergence: 18 August 12:00 a.m. - 20 August 11:59 p.m. local time

• Pick up your wands and start on new adventures through the memories of a world from over a century ago.

August Community Day: All day Saturday, 21 August from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time

• Stock up on joke products for this Community Day. Encounter more Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes Traces and earn guaranteed drops from Forest Chamber IV and above to prestige your page.

Prisoner of the Vow Brilliant Event Part 1:  23 August 11 a.m. PT – 30 August 11 a.m. PT

• A surge around memories of the third year reveals Brilliant Dementors and Boggart Confoundables.

Back to Hogwarts Event: 30 August 11 a.m. PT – 3 September 11 a.m. PT

• Celebrate the memories of returning to school with this Hogwarts themed event.

To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, these events have been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Be sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for upcoming event details, as well as additional game content releases throughout the month. You can also visit the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forums to discuss the game with others!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    #229 July, 2021, 06:52 pm.

The Niantic blog still has community day as August 7. It’s not nice to announce things to players and change dates at a later point. Some of us plan our muggle lives per the published calendars and dates.

• Duckbeak206Duckbeak206 Posts: 77 ✭✭✭
    #329 July, 2021, 06:52 pm.
  • PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    #429 July, 2021, 07:12 pm.

A surge around memories of the third year reveals Brilliant Dementors and Boggart Confoundables.

Love that we are continuing through the years with Brilliant events. What happens when we get beyond Year 7?

• HarryPutter1234HarryPutter1234 Posts: 67 ✭✭
    #630 July, 2021, 01:21 am.

@PkmnTrainerJ Well, I was going to say that maybe we get another big surprise having to do with the Unforgivable, maybe?

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    #730 July, 2021, 02:57 am.

Sadly, portmanteau 1920's has shortly to get portkey, we need more silver key to fast gold frame too.

• MotherOf2LionsMotherOf2Lions Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    #930 July, 2021, 06:41 pm.

When are you going to unleash the Lethal Adversaries?

#1031 July, 2021, 09:49 pm.

@HarryPutter1234 That would be nice. I wonder how far they plan ahead. I know that for the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game in the Ask Me Anything they had a few months back, they said they worked six months ahead, so would be working on February 2022.

• BartemiusHoochBartemiusHooch Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #1108 August, 2021, 08:39 pm.

@MotherOf2Lions my theory would be to build up with the brilliant events for each school year, then have Ron get his memory back, and then release the lethal adversaries in some form of payback.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1315 August, 2021, 06:34 am.

PS: they never were.

#1416 August, 2021, 01:36 pm.

Adjusted for play at home, but please go out and access at least 10 Greenhouses.

• MedraMedra Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited August 17 #1817 August, 2021, 09:55 pm.

I don't even care about compensation. I want just regular open and honest communication about the situation.

• HerbalMagickIncHerbalMagickInc Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #1918 August, 2021, 01:17 pm.

This event is not working in Western New York.

No advasaries found and I've driven and walked more than 5 kilometers.

• wthKamikazewthKamikaze Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #2018 August, 2021, 04:53 pm.

Please start an "Issues Update" Topic and start providing weekly updates on any progress being made to repair the bugs in the app. You can block commenting and paste it at the top of the forum. Your loyal customers/game players deserve more respect than we are being given.

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2118 August, 2021, 05:29 pm.

@HerbalMagickInc it's not an adversary event. All of the encounters and rewards come from opening special portkeys. You won't find anything special on the map except those portkeys.

• mspiratemspirate Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #2229 August, 2021, 05:06 pm.

More events that I won’t be able to finish? Cool! You should mix this requirement for 15 great riddikulus casts.