All Feared Adversaries Event

Comments

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    edited July 16 #3216 July, 2021, 12:17 am.

What are the feared adversaries to complete part 2; The human ones?

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    #3316 July, 2021, 02:42 am.

@WitchHiker looks like defeat five feared wizard is finish third wave in draco, fenrir, peter or macrisa. Looks like this is need longer, but i just finished out too.

Today i just looking adveseries feared, but where's my adveseries is gone?

• NoCanTinaNoCanTina Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #3416 July, 2021, 03:29 am.

I only played the event for the RSBs. Waste of time with the bait and switch. I really love the HP franchise, but my patience with this game is wearing thin. What is the excuse for so many mistakes? Why haven’t you fixed the year-long issue with the threat levels registering differently on the wheel and in the registry? This game has so much potential but I personally feel it has plummeted since Sophia walked away.

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    #3516 July, 2021, 04:01 am.

I get so tired of all the complaints on the page all the time. It's an endless drone of the same stuff.

If you don't like the event, don't play it. If you have constructive feedback, give it. But if you just want to gripe, give it a rest.

There are bugs. It's software and there are bugs. Don't be so surprised.

This event has been fun so far. At least for me.

• MaxiSalvadorMaxiSalvador Posts: 1
    #3616 July, 2021, 05:08 am.

Just now I ate an EDM for the event and all three adversary spawns got the error message and threw me out. I took it on the first two, but on the third one I got frustrated and tapped to report it... The game closed and restarted on it's own and didn't let me report. How am I supposed to play this event like this?

#3716 July, 2021, 05:17 am.

@Yohanes12 I’m guessing it’s the human ones because only Narcissa and Peter Pettigrew registered towards 2/5 required.

These have not registered towards the five required. Aragon, the snake, nor any of the dragons.

• founroefounroe Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #3816 July, 2021, 08:09 am.

I am afraid adding lost rewards to.August community day is not a good idea as it is only one day event. Many people may miss the opportunity to get them.

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    edited July 16 #3916 July, 2021, 07:02 pm.

Is there a canonical list of Feared Wizard Adversaries and which chains they are in?

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    #4016 July, 2021, 09:03 pm.

(There was a previous Adversaries event where some of the underlings counted towards a Wizards task...)

• LycindelleLycindelle Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    #4116 July, 2021, 09:50 pm.

@Morganza Draco & Narcissa Malfoy, Peter Pettigrew, Gilderoy Lockhart and Fenrir should count.

• SparkleLikeAGemSparkleLikeAGem Posts: 47 ✭✭
    #4217 July, 2021, 07:32 am.

Am I the only one who thinks that calling the last page of tasks/rewards "bonus" is stupid? Why not just call it page 2, or in this case, page 3? If it's going to be a bonus page it shouldn't have any unique rewards (e.g. title or achievement badge) that make it feel required - it should feel like a bonus.

What's next, 2 pages of bonus tasks?

Disclaimer: I know I am biased -- I am still annoyed that the only title I missed out on was from a set of Bonus tasks that I hadn't expected. I held off collecting (what I thought was) the final page of rewards for several days when I was hit with a page of Bonus tasks that I had no hope of completing with just a few hours remaining in the event.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4317 July, 2021, 09:53 am.

a little bit more spawn boost please?

until day 3rd but spawns on map not really different than usual day (non adversary event day).

• MiaHanMiaHan Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #4417 July, 2021, 04:15 pm.

Has anyone gotten any EDM from defeating adversaries? I think I have done like 20 of them during this events and not gotten and besides the one from the event gift. I thought that they would reward one or two from defeating adversaries.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    #4517 July, 2021, 04:26 pm.

@MiaHan not one. aside from connection issues the spawns don't seem too boosted either so it's been painfully slow trying to get the tasks done. Only thing I lack is the iron belly which I usually see a couple times a week. Now nothing. Hoping it picks up a bit over the weekend🤞🏼🤞🏼

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4617 July, 2021, 05:32 pm.

@MiaHan yes I've gotten one so far.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    #4717 July, 2021, 06:52 pm.

@SparkleLikeAGem the infographics on the first page of this forum show that there is an Epilogue assignment. Also you can Google the event to see what to expect. Sometimes, the actual event has changes to what was planned so account for that. 🤔

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    #4817 July, 2021, 09:06 pm.

I have noticed the spawn rate for dark marks is lower than previous events. It feels like about half.

Nevertheless, I have only Draco left in the bonus list. I'm pleasantly surprised by the balanced mix.

I have received one EDM as a reward from completing a chain and only used the two required. Since the gift includes one and I found one, I'll end the event with what I started.

Since the spawn rate seems low, I still have most of my Potions too. I'd have more but I can't brew more Ex as there just isn't enough snowdrop.

No complaints though. I've enjoyed the event.

#4917 July, 2021, 09:43 pm.

Anyone else missing the event button in lower right corner? Mine is white and when I tap it all I get is a completely black screen.

• An0malyAn0maly Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #5017 July, 2021, 11:56 pm.

any1 missing Fenrir during bonus task? i conplete 30+ fight, and skip 10+ more but no fenrir

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5118 July, 2021, 01:09 am.

mine is only one task left, norwegian ridgeback dragon at bonus stage. not seeing one until today, got many draco and fenrir thou (most of the time only fought the 2 guards)

• DjeaDjea Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    #5218 July, 2021, 02:12 am.

I have always seen Gilderoy Lockhart during non-adversaries-event days but seems to be nonexistent at the moment. Since we still have a few more days to complete the bonus assignment, I am not worried about it.

I am surprised that I have seen more Narcissa Malfoy. I finally prestige her to silver.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    edited July 18 #5318 July, 2021, 03:53 am.

@SparkleLikeAGem I mean bonus/epilogue tasks seem to be the norm for the Adversaries and Brilliant events these days, so suggest checking online for the event graphics before making that choice from now on. Not sure how completing them seems "required" though because the story ends with the regular tasks. I like it because otherwise the events would be super easy and boring - though breezed through this one in just two days.

• HPfanInHPfanIn Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #5418 July, 2021, 06:33 am.

@WitchHiker I’ve had this issue a few times before, and at least for me, going to Settings -> selecting ‘Download All Assets’ (but not actually downloading anything) a couple of times solves the issue. Hope this works for you, good luck

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    #5518 July, 2021, 06:58 pm.

I can't for the life of me find a basilisk to complete the event. I'd really like more EDMs to drop as rewards like they did back at the beginning of adversaries. I'm stuck in an area with super low spawn right now and have had to buy some to complete the event.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    #5619 July, 2021, 11:21 am.

Luckily, i just finish in 5 days because there's a PoGo Fest 2021 before ends. Suddenly, what just happened in low chance adveseries foundables?

• JeroenixJeroenix Posts: 120 ✭✭✭
    #5719 July, 2021, 01:16 pm.

By the way:

Nice pace, this event! Two pages, plenty of time to get the important stuff, and even the bonus page. No deadline stress at all.

• AvisamaAvisama Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #5820 July, 2021, 12:04 am.

This event is horrible. I’ve wasted 3 edible dark marks looking for a Basilisk and Narcisa Malfoy with absolutely no hits. These garbage events are more frustrating than fun, and I’m getting tired of pretending the next **** event will get better.

• Vivi77720Vivi77720 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    #5920 July, 2021, 04:39 pm.

still waiting on Fenir Greyback

I have not seen one after using the dark marks

I have only one dat left and the adversaries event

• GatorellaGatorella Posts: 67 ✭✭
    #6020 July, 2021, 06:14 pm.

I just need 1 Peter P. I have played the entire week and have not seen 1. NOT ONE!

• AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 59 ✭✭
    #6121 July, 2021, 12:12 pm.

I need a Draco, the most common wild spawn that somehow doesn't show up for this event o.o