July Community Day

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,200 admin
edited July 11 in Announcements #1 latest comment 13 July, 2021, 09:23 am.

Witches and Wizards,

July Community Day is all day Sunday, 11 July from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time. Strategically complete Wizarding Challenges to collect bonus Fragments, bonus Wizarding XP, bonus Challenge XP and Spell Energy.

This Community Day, you can look forward to the following:

• Guaranteed Knight Bus Fragment from Forest Chamber III, Fountain of Magical Brethren from Forest Chamber V, Thunderbird from Dark Chamber III and Wizard Chess Queen from Dark Chamber V.
  • Increased Challenge XP, Wizarding XP, and Spell Energy from Wizarding Challenges.
  • A special 1km Portmanteau that rewards the Ministry Visitor's Entrance.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Share your achievements along the way using #WizardsUnite on social, and make sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for the latest updates. While you’re at it, visit the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forums and discuss your Community Day plans with others!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• gozersmomgozersmom Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #207 July, 2021, 09:13 pm.

A special 1km Portmanteau that rewards the Knight Bus??

• DjeaDjea Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    #307 July, 2021, 10:16 pm.

It would be nice if the special portkey rewards us with Extravagant Runestone gift or the Rare Spellbook gift, both of which will be extremely helpful to our friends. I have not gotten much Extravagant Runestone gifts, and have never been rewarded the Rare Spellbook gift since I have not been playing as much fortress challenges as I used to. I have been saving my spell energy for the events' tasks.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #408 July, 2021, 12:15 am.

5 million dragon eggs failed?

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    #508 July, 2021, 12:25 am.

@Kodokmag not so fast! Announcement dragonlogist delight will be revealed after event finished.

I hope there's lot of extravagant gift and magnificent gift if CD is here too.

#708 July, 2021, 04:06 am.

This is an interesting twist on wizarding challenges. 👍😄

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭
    #808 July, 2021, 08:33 am.

Don't forget that if you struggle to find players to battle with in chambers, you're always welcome to join a variety of Wizards Unite communities. There's always players out there who want a good team to play with and there is many willing help you on beacon! 😊💜

• BubbabubbetteBubbabubbette Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #908 July, 2021, 10:39 pm.

@hpwulola do any of the people coming up with the tasks for the events actually play the game? This community day which requires players to complete Forest and Dark chambers III and V can’t be be any fun for new and lower level players who aren’t equipped to play in these chambers. It also ruins the knight bus for experienced players who often end up with 2 to 4 other players who don’t or can’t contribute. The tasks should be set-up for players to progress naturally - NOT force everyone to do Dark V and ruin it for everyone.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1009 July, 2021, 03:46 am.

@hpwulola when is the make up gift for previous month's CD's (baby beasts) lost Ministry Manuals gonna be given? I hope the 40 ones in overall CD rewards isnt being considered that, 'cause 40 MMs isnt even the smallest of fractions of what we didnt receive, and I dont even mean for the hard grinders who may have replaced stuff multiple times, just getting to gold we would have received:

So, where's the remaining 155?!?!

edited July 9 #1109 July, 2021, 05:51 am.

@Bubbabubbette people can still use the lower chambers as long as they use the correct runestones but they are not guaranteed the fragments.

Use the following runestones:

Ministry of Magic runestones - Ministry Visitor's Entrance

Ministry of Magic runestones - Fountain of Magical Brethren

Magizoology runestones - Thunderbird

Legends of Hogwarts runestones - Wizard Chess Queen

I'm contemplating using the lower chambers myself since the higher chambers requires me to use a lot of potions to win.

#1209 July, 2021, 05:57 am.

@Djea so its not some kind of mandatory chambers to drop those fragments? i didnt know that LoL

#1309 July, 2021, 12:23 pm.

@Kodokmag you are correct. I misread it. We are required to use the higher chambers. I guess I was hoping to save my potions for the week long Adversaries Event. 🤔 Thank you very much for pointing it out.

#1409 July, 2021, 01:11 pm.

@Djea i hope your previous comment could also works. I helps saving potions alot for upcoming all feared adversary. Who knows probably our luck will encounter many narcissa.

• MjwsjeMjwsje Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited July 9 #1509 July, 2021, 01:38 pm.

@Kodokmag it does, what the tasks say is: return this fragment n times (you stand the most chance in this chamber). If the task had said: win (for instance) dark V 3 times, it would've been compulsory to do that chamber 3 times to get the reward. I'll be spending most of my time in ruins IV :)

#1609 July, 2021, 03:01 pm.

I certainly hope that you are correct@Mjwsje but the word 'from' is used: from Dark Chamber V, from Forest Chamber III...

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    #1709 July, 2021, 08:20 pm.

I might sit this one out. I've been building my potions stores and don't want to blow them with a bunch of new players in the high chambers. I don't need the rewards right now.

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    #1810 July, 2021, 03:01 am.

We've completed for dragonlogist delight for bonus master brew time 50%, see in post #71

Happy restock potion for lethal adveseries everyone!

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    #1910 July, 2021, 05:44 am.

@Djea How about the

Magnificent Runestone as a reward.

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    #2010 July, 2021, 05:49 am.

So did we achieve 5 million dragon egg Portkeyes ??

#2210 July, 2021, 04:42 pm.

Hello Hi @HPWUTeam

A heads up that players are reporting that there's a swap between the Portkey and knight bus rewards. Ministry Entrance and Knightbus fragments.

#2310 July, 2021, 07:18 pm.

so portkey will be Ministry entrance?

• ParrishBlueParrishBlue Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #2411 July, 2021, 04:04 am.

I thought we were supposed to have reduced brewtimes?

#2511 July, 2021, 06:23 am.

@ParrishBlue brew times are reduced. Just make sure you added the potions during the CD period!

• toaojjctoaojjc Posts: 2
    #2611 July, 2021, 08:15 am.

ForestIII rewards the knights bus not the visitor entrance... So I still can't promotie that page....

#2811 July, 2021, 09:47 am.

@HPWUTeam why does the Knight Bus keep on disappearing? I can not play fortress challenges without it.

#2911 July, 2021, 09:47 am.

@Likwit76 we're having a fortress run on the XpectoGO Server to help players complete their tasks and make new Wizarding friends! For new players, we will still teach you how to beacon to join the bus with other fellow players.

I'd post the link here but I figure the algorithm may block my comment. But you can probably find the discord link on the FB or YouTube pages if you search for XpectoGO.

edited July 11 #3011 July, 2021, 09:49 am.

*ah awesome it worked. :P

• toaojjctoaojjc Posts: 2
    #3111 July, 2021, 01:26 pm.

Are you going to fix the swap between knightbus and visitor entrance?