Green House Task Anniversary Event

OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 21 June, 2021, 01:23 am.

Hello fellow witches and wizards,

The GreenHouse task on the anniversary event is causing a bit of stress for more and a few players.

Yes I know it should be simple and yes you can visit the same GH 3 time within 16 minutes.

There are some real-world barriers for players. Several counties are still in lockdown because of COVID 19 restriction. Some players have mobility issues. Then we have the whole areas with no POIs (Inns, Greenhouses, and Fortresses) within the city limits of both Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Please voice your concerns here. What do you need to play safely?

Thank you,

As always Happy Pottering, Be safe, be healthy and be well

-Owlx

Comments

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 18 #218 June, 2021, 08:53 pm.

I certainly hope a solution can be implemented that doesn't hinder the players and the team. 💜

And that the greenhouse task doesn't badly affect a majority of the playerbase.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    #318 June, 2021, 11:29 pm.

I understand about the concern over the Greenhouse task because my friends' place in Granite Bay has no greenhouse within walking distance, only 2 inns. But greenhouses are within driving distance, and sooner or later someone will have an errand that will take us close enough to harvest greenhouses. I just wish that we have a map of where the POIs are.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    #419 June, 2021, 01:05 am.

I'm always irritated by them because I have mobility issues. I can roll my wheelchair a decent way but none of the greenhouses I have are even remotely close to where I live, mostly downtown. But I guess this game just isn't for people like me no matter how much I love harry potter😂

• wlwlwl101010wlwlwl101010 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #519 June, 2021, 04:24 am.

walking portkeys too… how to complete if we are encouraged to stay home due to Covid restrictions?!

• edhelwenedhelwen Posts: 1 ✭✭
    #619 June, 2021, 03:44 pm.

As someone who has to isolate for another 7 days due to coming in contact with a Covid carrier on Tuesday, I'm a bit miffed by the green house intercessions necessary to complete the event.

Niantic - are you not aware that there is a global pandemic underway? Yes, there are two greenhouses just across the park, but I'm meant to stay in my flat. An anniversary event should be completable by the whole community! Please make sure that everyone can play.

• MajikumMajikum Posts: 44 ✭✭
    #720 June, 2021, 03:08 pm.

I don't have any greenhouses close to me unfortunately, so the greenhouse task is a bit difficult. I do have inn's and fortresses around my area. Could it have been an either/or type event? Or allow people to skip it.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #820 June, 2021, 07:00 pm.

@Majikum What a perfect simple and perfectly brilliant solution!😉 Would that anyone one the @HPWUTeam could make it so.

• LesJKiyaLesJKiya Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #920 June, 2021, 10:20 pm.

I have opened several portmanteau 's during the event but nothing registers. And the sentence makes no sense. "Obtain 4 portrays by unlocking portmanteau 's" what dies this even mean? Anyway, it doesn't appear to work.

• StellaEichStellaEich Posts: 1
    #1021 June, 2021, 01:23 am.

Tive problemas com o tônico para detecção de rastros, usei 6 É não consegui entregar os 18 magis do ministério , em 2 durante os 30min não apareceu nenhum magi do ministério, estou realmente chateada por ter usado todos os recursos e não consegui completar as tarefas. Moro longe da cidade e aqui não aparece nenhum rastro naturalmente, ou seja, sem o uso do tônico.