Second Year Anniversary Event

Comments

• OlgaMalfoyOlgaMalfoy Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #3216 June, 2021, 10:07 am.

@Nhix I dnt spend money on ingame items bcos of all the glitches and bugs. I actually play on my hubby's account but we really wouldn't mind spending if we were enjoying the game better. EDMS 4 example are ridiculously priced and the event can barely b done.

@AltarielValice sori you're getting flagged tho gurl. Do appreciate ur kindness, honesty and hardwork btw! Can you mayb submit a bug list or something with ur survey reports 2 show what the playerbase prioritizes and want fixed? Hope the @HPWUTeam can remove those flags on ur posts tho. That's just being sour.

• NorajCandiesNorajCandies Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #3316 June, 2021, 12:33 pm.

Add x1 RSB in reward after complete a dark chamber 5 in bonus for anniversary event pls

• ZealmanPlaysYTZealmanPlaysYT Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #3416 June, 2021, 02:12 pm.

@Nhix There is a website with the storyline here: https://www.taskforcetimes.news/storyline

Website also has a Quick Reference Guide for all events on one link: https://www.taskforcetimes.news/event-quick-reference

• SerennuSerennu Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #4217 June, 2021, 12:37 pm.

So many good ideas & potential content in the comments above!

Not strictly 2nd anniversary but if there was a decent story arc to follow then a big reveal might reignite interest in the game too.

In my view, the story has always been seen as an add on to game play rather than an integral part. The script writing could definitely improve too.

People are drawn to the Wizarding World because of the stories, this game included.

• M79M79 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #4317 June, 2021, 01:07 pm.

Crappy Anniversary Event with FPS dropped after being updated. Well, you are in deep trouble, Niantic guys.

• MjwsjeMjwsje Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #4417 June, 2021, 03:58 pm.

This "event" is simply not worth my while, they start to get a little repetitive.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #4517 June, 2021, 06:15 pm.

@Owlx that map. Is it just Wizards Unite or are Pogo and Ingress also affected?

• WitchHikerWitchHiker Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    #4617 June, 2021, 06:24 pm.

@FredjeFlitser yes. All events are benefiting

developers at a huge “ co$t” to the players.

#4717 June, 2021, 06:27 pm.

@Drakonite beginning to think there isn’t a “human” connection behind these events.

They feel more like they’ve been put together by AI! AKA clueless!!

• KeybounceKeybounce Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    #4817 June, 2021, 06:41 pm.

Being put together by an AI? ... Like this is someone trying to train an AI as to what makes people happy or sad?

If you add in a "greater than" and "less than" symbol being swapped somewhere, so that the satisfaction levels are going down instead of up, I think you've got it.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17 #4917 June, 2021, 07:10 pm.

@AltarielValice the map...IKR!

No POGO and Ingress NOT affected

Just Wizards Unite. Lucky us!😪

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5017 June, 2021, 07:26 pm.

@Owlx Sorry dear. That must be horrible! Have you tried contacting the other players within the vicinity and maybe mass report it altogether?

I really hope you get sorted!

#5117 June, 2021, 09:16 pm.

@Keybounce I mean it seems like someone hits a key on a computer program and the program generates the type of challenges.

No real rhyme/reason. We’ve all commented with “****, what are they thinking, huh...”???

And, regardless of how many players, how many times complain of the same things, they keep appearing.

• RockylizardRockylizard Posts: 33 ✭✭✭
    #5318 June, 2021, 12:36 am.

Thank you, @hpwulola . Cautiously optimistic that this will be better than originally advertised :)

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #5418 June, 2021, 02:27 am.

@AltarielValice ❤Thanks for the support luv! Our local discord group is huge! 350+

The map is a group crowd sourced map started by @19michaelaap. We've attracted international players to help us try to problem solve 😉 @Drakonite and @cosk62! Multiple bug posts. In the beginning we posted on the big discord HPWU groups. We've DMed,thru discord, forum moderators. We're frustrated. Many good players have moved on because they can't get enough SE. Extravagant SE gifts only go so far. 🤷‍♀️

• PurplePatsyPurplePatsy Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #5518 June, 2021, 03:10 am.

Maybe revisit "Potters Calamity"? That would be amazing!!! Also, where are the Goblets of Fire? I don't recall them EVER being in an event where they are boosted. I love this game, but it is getting a bit stale. Please make it fun again!

• MaditaOnAirMaditaOnAir Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #5618 June, 2021, 07:55 am.

Thank you, @hpwulola !

A boost in red flares is definitely something. I hope we'll be able to farm for Manuals, since we lost out on so many for the new page (even with a complimentary gift, I bet a lot of us missed many more Manuals than we'll get - realistically speaking)

• NorajCandiesNorajCandies Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #5718 June, 2021, 08:08 am.

Happy Birthday !

• HerrMuggleHerrMuggle Posts: 32 ✭✭
    #5818 June, 2021, 09:02 am.

Thank you for listening to the community 💛 @hpwulola Will traces reveal the registry Emergency or those that spawn Red Flares such as the Goblet of Fire? Speaking for everyone I hope it’s both. 😊

• LeetlebugLeetlebug Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #6118 June, 2021, 04:56 pm.

Is the change a red flare boost so severe and emergency foundables or emergency only?

Sadly emergency traces aren’t the ones blocking my prestiges (stupid swooping evil and flying car and goblet of fire and young harry and the veil !)