Second Year Anniversary Event

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,201 admin
edited June 17 in Announcements #1 latest comment 08 July, 2021, 10:56 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Celebrate Harry Potter: Wizards Unite's second anniversary with us on June 19 at 12 a.m. - June 20 11:59 p.m. local time. 

• Special Assignments with rewards including Potions, Spell Books, Ingredients and DADA Books. Plus, look out for recap from Harry and Hermione after completing tasks to commemorate achievements from the last two years.
  • Increased sighting of Albus Dumbledore.
  • Increased Challenge XP, Wizarding XP, and Spell Energy from Wizarding Challenges.
  • Increased Emergency Foundables on the Map.

Please note: To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, this event has been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Share your achievements along the way using #WizardsUnite on social, and make sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for the latest updates.

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• NorajCandiesNorajCandies Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #1515 June, 2021, 09:02 pm.

💩

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1815 June, 2021, 09:20 pm.

@FredjeFlitser we're not getting less restricted books, from july 2019 to now we've always gotten the exact same number, 30/month.

• NhixNhix Posts: 51 ✭✭
    #2215 June, 2021, 10:12 pm.

@cosk62 well, I took a long break in between and missed a lot but at the same time missed nothing. Tbh, I haven't been following the storyline since then. There is a thread on Reddit where someone has been kind enough to put it together so I can always pop in there and have a look.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2315 June, 2021, 11:12 pm.

Shiny dumbledore?

About portkey task, its open not unlock right?

I hope opening my saved opened portkey in the vault will count.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2716 June, 2021, 01:38 am.

@Kodokmag the portkey tasks are usually completed by locking the portkey port portmanteau. Opening and claiming wrackspurts for rewards has not completed the portkey task in the past.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #2816 June, 2021, 08:10 am.

@OlgaMalfoy appreciate the love. Thank you. I don't like finding solutions with pitchforks and torches. 😅

• OlgaMalfoyOlgaMalfoy Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #3016 June, 2021, 09:21 am.

@AltarielValice

Hear hear!

I agree.