Allow players create Inn and greenhouse location..

JennythepimpleJennythepimple Posts: 1
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 06 June, 2021, 09:41 pm.

Please allow players can create inn and greenhouse location, specially for those who doesn't live in a city or new project area... If PG can do this, why not WU?

Comments

• OlgaMalfoyOlgaMalfoy Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #204 June, 2021, 11:13 am.

@Jennythepimple I think it started by ingress. Niantics other game and then pogo. I hear the requirements for players to submit was easier than now. But the guidelines are pretty rough now.

I wish they kept it was unlimited submissions though.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #304 June, 2021, 12:34 pm.

It started by ingress, still doable w a lv 12 ingress acct that (basically now) connects/links to wayfarer, as does pogo lv38-40+. I'd love it if we could nominate inn/gh/fort(s), but somehow considering how much of a flop this game's considered...I dont expect it to happen (ever), which is sad.

• AltarielValiceAltarielValice Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    #405 June, 2021, 09:47 am.

As an Ingress agent who has been part of these games since 2014. No unlimited POI submissions... please no.

My eyes still burn from the things I saw during the Operation Portal Recon...

#505 June, 2021, 12:17 pm.

no one said anything about unlimited, but if you are only playing wu in rural/sub area and you dont have ingress/pogo you are SOL in terms of POI nominations, allowing WU to nominate stuff like ingress/pogo can thru wayfarer could solve that, at least youd be able to nominate.

If you live in a city/urban environ. youre gold, otherwise in many cases niantic's games are downright unplayable.

• GwendyddWylltGwendyddWyllt Posts: 14 ✭✭
    #605 June, 2021, 12:27 pm.

Started playing Ingress in 2012, then PoGo as soon as it was released, now Wizards. Please no to unlimited submissions. A close up of a picture in someone’s garage within a gated community and worse was not uncommon in Ingress. The wider popularity of PoGo cause a lot of locations to be removed because of player disrespect for property. Operation Recon cut down on and cleared up a lot of duplication. I feel some of the pain of rural players as I’m in a fairly rural area myself, but unlimited is unmanageable. That said, I think Wizards does need a way to submit locations and given the storyline, where very ordinary looking things are very extraordinary in the wizarding world, I would like to see the rules for approval updated accordingly.

#705 June, 2021, 05:27 pm.

@Drakonite I was referring to Olgamalfoys comment about wishing for unlimited submissions.

@GwendyddWyllt I'm glad you had private garages during your OPR days. I didnt get private garages... I got grotesque bodily parts and food that should be 1 star rated in a restaurant let alone in OPR. 😅😅

#805 June, 2021, 06:02 pm.

@AltarielValice oh i complete didnt read that lol, I have selective reading/hearing when something is not of -any- interest :P

#905 June, 2021, 07:48 pm.

Of course! I wouldn't have expected otherwise 🙂

#1006 June, 2021, 09:41 pm.

yep, self aware -enough- to not pretend otherwise. :)