June Community Day - Featuring a new Registry Page

Comments

• mysteriousDmysteriousD Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    #6212 June, 2021, 03:43 pm.

Getting the boot loop issue :( @hpwulola @HPWUrobert hopefully this can get sorted quickly. For the few I have talked with on TG, started about the same time for us, about 45 mins ago (10am central time)

• NotagingermuggNotagingermugg Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #6312 June, 2021, 03:55 pm.

I has the same connectivity issue, I found success in taking it off Wi-Fi, and just playing that way for a while. I am now back on Wi-Fi an hour later

• Yohanes12Yohanes12 Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    #6412 June, 2021, 05:27 pm.

I just finish in 14 hours, and suddenly one hour ago i got stuck log in in this time because too many activity too.

Happy hunting CD anyone!

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #6512 June, 2021, 05:28 pm.

On my level, in my region, easy like cheese. Without spending a penny.

• RaptorMonitorRaptorMonitor Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #6612 June, 2021, 05:31 pm.

Where are the ministry manuals??? These are so hard to come by & now not one single level of this new page has them?!?! Disappointing. Also. Why so many foundables to complete this task… prestige up for what? Too much energy & potions and now I need to go out and get ingredients & energy. UG!

• Cat05birdCat05bird Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #6912 June, 2021, 06:13 pm.

Why does this page not give manuals when placing foundables

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #7012 June, 2021, 07:42 pm.

Great event! Please have -at least- one new page per month.

• OdusseusOdusseus Posts: 4
    #7112 June, 2021, 08:18 pm.

I have the same issues with entering into the Knight bus and going into chambers. Il all freeze when I try to go in... how can i get through? Please help😭😭

• xxxlindyxxxlindy Posts: 163 ✭✭✭
    #7212 June, 2021, 09:48 pm.

Why is it necessary to get the baby Phoenix from a fortress? All other foundables can be found occurring naturally, even if rarely.

• GatorellaGatorella Posts: 68 ✭✭
    #7312 June, 2021, 10:02 pm.

I’m having a hard time finding dogs! This is all I have left. 5 TTD and still not done.

• VoiceMasterVoiceMaster Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    #7412 June, 2021, 10:48 pm.

So, no SOS books for the baby beasts page foundables?

• ManateeMommaManateeMomma Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    #7512 June, 2021, 11:19 pm.

Worst CD event. I know not all of it is on the game developers, though there's a lot there making it more difficult.

The fortress RNG is rough. I've completed so many battles, when I could, and got so few baby phoenix. I even took a trip to a sponsored fortress. I won and got "+1 Cricket bonus" but was never rewarded that extra fragment. I started a challenge when the Internet crashed, so I lost a runestone.

I've had to restart my game to show/activate the foundables from a trace charm. I thought that was supposed to be fixed.....

What happend to wit-sharpening gifts? I haven't got a single one from fortresses today. And we aren't getting ministry manuals either.

I'm in Southern Indiana, where there's some sort of "Level 3 Communications outage" which has rendered Verizon and AT&T useless. I have wifi at home, but I can't play the game. Sometimes the game works, sometimes it doesn't.

I need 4 mooncalf to complete the event tasks, and I don't think it'll happen. Sigh.

• DygytDygyt Posts: 18 ✭✭
    #7613 June, 2021, 12:09 am.

Everything is great! But where are the baby cererbus? I have 3 and that is all ive seen.

• NotagingermuggNotagingermugg Posts: 38 ✭✭
    #7713 June, 2021, 01:10 am.

First time getting all the way to gold on a CD....it was tough. I have a headache

• Not4u13Not4u13 Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    #7813 June, 2021, 03:57 am.

My target was silver and I'm there. Had too many other things to tend to and there is about 1 hour left in my time zone.

I had one period of about 15 minutes where the game would not work. Wasn't on my end. Game became slow to respond and then just stopped loading. Once it came back, it was fine for me the rest of the day.

I also had a fairly easy time of finding the baby dragon in fortress challenges. Obviously any time I played a lower fortress it didn't award every time, but often enough to get 14 in about and hour. I had plenty of runestones to burn though, so no worries there.

• NhixNhix Posts: 51 ✭✭
    #8013 June, 2021, 09:10 am.

I managed to complete it to the gold page and I'm so pleased with myself! Although, like @Notagingermugg said, got a headache in the end! 🤣

Funnily enough, I started getting baby phoenix fragments through fortresses an hour before the CD begun in my area. So, I guess I saved myself an hour there!

Next day, just headed to a pub with three inns, set up the dark detectors (which was quite disappointing) and used tftd. Used the trace charm to get the dragons and the cerebus which wouldn't duplicate as well!

Anyway, three pints of Fanta, and some fish and chips later, (and hoping my baby doesn't decide to make an appearance) I managed to get onto the silver page.

Took it easy after that. Managed to finish it hours before the event ended. I haven't played hpwu since then. I think I'm oversaturated now! 😂

Oh, did have a bit of connectivity issue but I thought it could have been my phone data.

Overall, it was a good event albeit manuals would have made it much, much better!

• chavenschavens Posts: 16 ✭✭
    #8113 June, 2021, 10:11 am.

Phew, I think I may be in need of a short vacation from the calamity...

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #8213 June, 2021, 12:34 pm.

My complete gold and green stars in adversaries and Baby beasts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hpJtG2BABc

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    #8314 June, 2021, 11:29 am.

Wasn't a big fan of the event: The sheer amount of foundables with orange flares to return meant that one needed a lot of EPs if you are about as patient as me. And not that I needed any more manuals, but in the past getting more of these typically was one of the major benefits of participating in past CDs, so botching this (even though players already mentioned this prior to the CD) made it less attractive as a whole.

Introducing a new page for a CD, well, wondering how sustainable that is. Thing is, the more hardcore players that want new content have the page on gold after this (I mean, I do and I'm not that hardcore). So, this was basically work for one day of play.

On the other hand: The rest of my regular registry is gold, my reaction when a new page was announced (with a really long pause since the last one before that was) was more like "Meh, now I have to do this all over again but like with only 4 relevant foundables in the wild. Phew..." So, the CD saved me that... What I would have particularly loathed would have been to grind out fortress foundable. This is boring AF already, but it would have been particularly bad to find all the Phoenix ' you don't need any of the other foundables from this family at all. So, the CD spared me all of that, which I appreciate.

I'd probably introduce a new page and then do the CD a few months later....

• HalloMamiHalloMami Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    #8414 June, 2021, 11:53 am.

@Drakonite: Re a new registry page per month...

Well, a lot of people positively commented that they introduced new foundables with the recent BE, of which they now made the new registry page. Eventually, I realized that they kind of have to do this from here on; well, unless they want to change the game or at least the events.

Each BE page contains two regular foundables that you encounter in the wild, i.e. for which they need to produce animations and so on, so this is somewhat of an investment. With two foundables per event and two events a month, they churn through 4 foundables per month, which happens to be the the average number of regular foundables per registry page.

Well, and then there are CDs, which commonly focus on one registry page as well, one per month.

So, yes, the events typically require a new registry page per month if they want to continue the way they did in the past. And we haven't had a new page in more than a year, so the past year they have been living off mostly what pages they had up to that point, but at this point there basically are not that many foundables left of which we don't have a brilliant version already.

That's where we are...

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,221 admin
    #8514 June, 2021, 04:11 pm.

Nicely done with all the completed pages!

We will have more details regarding the Ministry Manuals soon, but timeline wise, they likely will be added on to a complimentary pack in a July event.

• Cat05birdCat05bird Posts: 23 ✭✭
    #8614 June, 2021, 07:03 pm.

No way to go back and give us what we actually earned?

• theRealGB3theRealGB3 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    #8715 June, 2021, 06:57 pm.

Any update on my missing Ministry Manuals? I burned a lot of potions and Spell Energy to Prestige that page....

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #8816 June, 2021, 03:35 am.

@theRealGB3 the answer to your question is 2 messages above your post.

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    #8918 June, 2021, 04:06 pm.

Fyi it looks like they fixed the Ministry Manual issue on the Forbidden Forest II page going forward, so if you're like me and waited to place images because they weren't giving Ministry Manuals you can go ahead and place them now.

• haripoharipo Posts: 15 ✭✭
    #9022 June, 2021, 03:17 am.

Why do we call it “Baby Cerberus”, not “Baby three-headed dog”? The word “Cerberus” hasn’t appeared in books and movies.

I’d like the name to be corrected. @hpwulola

• MorganzaMorganza Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    #9115 July, 2021, 07:01 pm.

There isn't much of July left; were you going to add the Ministry Manuals make-up from the baby animals to the same event as the make-up for the rewards missing from the current Adversaries event?

That will be a huge bonus to miss out on if people miss that event for some reason.