Friends Page

VanderhousenVanderhousen Posts: 3 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 28 May, 2021, 12:04 pm.

I have a few requests for changing the friends page. As someone who has signed up with randoms from around the world (which I really like) but not real-life friends (because they don't play), a couple of features would be very helpful.

Firstly, it would be useful to know that someone has been offline for longer than 2 days. I don't want a friends list cluttered with people who will never play again, but only not being on for 48 hours isn't enough to say someone isn't going to play again. Increasing it to even just a week would make it easier to remove players who no longer are online.

Secondly, instead of telling me the last thing they returned, which is only relevant in trying to figure out if someone hasn't been on since an event, it would be much more relevant to be told what their last gift was. It's rare for me to be both receiving and giving a gift at the same time, and I like to try and match or improve whatever I've been given. So it would be a lot more useful to know what their last gift to me was so I can try and match it than it is to know what they've recently found in-game.

Thirdly, it would be nice to be able to select and deselect what gift types you want, to stop things like giving energy to someone who never needs it, or XP/Brain elixir to someone who can't use it.

And finally, it would also be nice to be able to friend request people you fight with via the Knight Bus. My friends list is already a random collection of diversity, it would be nice to be able to add those users I see there. At least I know they're active, which isn't the same for any other source of friends codes online.

Tagged:

Comments

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #228 May, 2021, 12:04 pm.

if it says 2+ days unchanging and if theyre not sending/opening gifts for say 2-3 weeks then 99.999% theyre no longer playing. Other than that good suggestions.