June Monthly Overview - Unforgivable Truth

hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,221 admin
edited June 3 in Announcements #1 latest comment 16 June, 2021, 08:24 pm.

Witches and Wizards,

Will Harry and Hermione’s efforts to create a surge centered around their first year at Hogwarts bring back Ron’s memories? Pick up your wands and find out!

This June, keep an eye out for the following:

Unforgivable Truth Brilliant Event Part 1: May 31 at 11 a.m. PT – June 7 at 11 a.m. PT

• Harry and Hermione work together to create a surge based around the events of their first year at Hogwarts. Help return Brilliant Foundables from Brilliant Hogwarts Corridor including Mountain Troll and Dragon Egg.

June Adversaries Event 1: June 7 at 11 a.m. PT – June 10 at 11 a.m. PT

• The Unforgivable have unleashed a wave of Dark witch and wizard Adversaries on the world.

June Community Day: All day Saturday, June 12 from 12:01 a.m.–11:59 p.m. local time

• Help rescue lost Baby Beasts and return them to the new Forbidden Forrest II Page!

June Adversaries Event 2: June 14 at 11 a.m. PT – June 17 at 11 a.m. PT

• Prepare to face higher stakes as you come face to face against the Ancient Norweigan Ridgeback!

Second Year Anniversary Event: June 19 at 12 a.m. - June 20 11:59 p.m. local time

• Celebrate Harry Potter: Wizards Unite's second anniversary with a special event and a look back at the story thus far.

Unforgivable Truth Brilliant Event Part 2: June 21 at 11 a.m. PT – June 28 at 11 a.m. PT

• Help return Brilliant Foundables from the Brilliant Hogwarts Trapdoor Chamber, including Philosopher’s Stone and Three-Headed Dog.

To enable as many players around the world as possible to participate safely, these events have been adjusted to facilitate playing from wherever you are. Please remember to adhere to local rules and regulations, and be respectful of others and your surroundings.

Be sure to follow along on our official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels for upcoming event details, as well as additional game content releases throughout the month. You can also visit the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forums to discuss the game with others!

-The Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Team

Post edited by hpwulola on
Tagged:

Comments

• EPHedwigEPHedwig Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    #426 May, 2021, 06:56 pm.

@hpwulola in past monthly events posts you've also included an actual calendar with all the event dates noted - is it possible to include that too? It's helpful to visualize the dates and see when there may be days off between events.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    #630 May, 2021, 01:46 pm.

This schedule is going to be more difficult because there will be no Brilliant Event between the two Adversaries Event. I use the Brilliant Event in between as a time to brew as much potions as I can to prepare for the next Adversaries Event.

@hpwulola is this how you are going to schedule the Adversaries Events and Brilliant Events from now on? It does have more break time in between events. I will have to start brewing a lot more potions necessary for the Adversaries then.

@HPWUTeam thank you very much for all your hard work in providing us with a truly enjoyable game.

• H4rdC4ndyH4rdC4ndy Posts: 83 ✭✭
    #701 June, 2021, 01:53 am.

Phones compatible in 2021??!?

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,221 admin
    #803 June, 2021, 08:16 pm.

Post updated to include our new Forbidden Forrest 11 Registry Page reveal on June Community Day :)

• RaidenglRaidengl Posts: 54 ✭✭
    #904 June, 2021, 12:44 am.

Did I miss something when was there days off between events LOL. Whose going to be the first to gold the new baby page? And now I'm curious who the traitor is?

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    #1016 June, 2021, 08:24 pm.

Just saw in the game there is now a THIRD adversaries event this month starting 12 days from now?! With Lockhart?! I appreciate the chances to get DADA books but 3 in a month is a bit much.