Another achievement!

TheRealHP55TheRealHP55 Posts: 73 ✭✭
in Story #1 latest comment 24 September, 2019, 04:16 pm.

Accomplished another achievement but this time it wasn't in the game. I achieved in getting my wife to download the game and now she is hooked! :) she wanted to be a Professor and I thought that was a great idea because I'm an Auror. Couples that find traces together... stay together.

Comments

• bruccccciebrucccccie Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #227 July, 2019, 12:09 am.

Ha! At first I thought this comment was from my husband... who got me to download the game and got me hooked. But we're both Professors generally, however I've started to increase my Auror skills to see if it will help with joint Fortress challenges.

As I work at a University, lunchtimes are full of traces and I have sped past my husband in levels, much to his amusement 😄

• DogoutlawDogoutlaw Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #327 July, 2019, 12:16 am.

Lolol, I’m slowly getting my hubby on board... Hoping he’ll be either auror or magi, since I’m professor. 🤞🏻

• CytopeAchenCytopeAchen Posts: 354 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019 #427 July, 2019, 12:18 am.

Congrats man! It's always better when you can enjoy a game with your spouse.

Trying to get my wife back involved, we just bought a new house though so not much in the way of free time once I get off work.

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #527 July, 2019, 02:23 am.

Yes, congrats! So much more fun to play as a couple. She passed me awhile ago and I'm cool with that, this Professor needs a good Auror to support each other in the Fortress. We also have a local friend from PoGo who will be our third; just need another couple to round out the team.

• SpahzSpahz Posts: 115 ✭✭
    #627 July, 2019, 03:41 am.

lol

We are both hooked too?

We call it “wizzing”, lol

• TheRealHP55TheRealHP55 Posts: 73 ✭✭
    #727 July, 2019, 05:33 am.

Thanks everyone!

@Spahz 🤣 I'm sorry but we are totally stealing that!

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #827 July, 2019, 07:47 am.

I keep trying to get hubby on board but no luck so far, iv just screenshot some comments from here- gonna send to him saying..See!!!!!

Thanks for help guys, hope it works! 🤞

#927 July, 2019, 02:09 pm.

@Auroracrucius lol good luck! That tactic wouldn’t work on my hubby, I can only get him considering it when he’s tired (ie his defenses are weakened)😂😂😂 hopefully one day tho.

#1028 July, 2019, 07:38 pm.

SUCCESS!! He’s currently downloading assets... mwah ah ah ah! 💃💃 As a side note, it’s kinda nice to see the early dialog again since I accidentally tapped through some of those early ones.

• TheRealHP55TheRealHP55 Posts: 73 ✭✭
    #1129 July, 2019, 02:58 am.

That is great news! Congrats and Happy "Wizzing" ;)

#1229 July, 2019, 03:07 am.

Thanks!😄

• MoblinSnoozingMoblinSnoozing Posts: 10 ✭✭
    #1324 September, 2019, 02:17 am.

Awesome! I'm also an Auror and my wife a Prof. We have a blast hunting together. I knew I married the right person when I was sitting on the couch and heard my wife yell, from inside the bathroom, " Babe, there's Snowdrops on the map!"

• ZookiTabookiZookiTabooki Posts: 637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1424 September, 2019, 10:21 am.

@brucccccie If my wife wasn't punch drunk on Baruffio's half the time I might have half a chance to catch up to her. By the smile on her face when I told her that, I'm guessing I won't be narrowing her lead anytime soon.

@MoblinSnoozing I felt the same way when I came home from work one day to find my wife had taken over the Playstation! We love gaming together, the laughs, the good times...gimme more!

• AuroraKadavraAuroraKadavra Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1524 September, 2019, 04:16 pm.

Update on the power of this game to rekindle the flickering embers of love! 😂 ok- teensy bit ott lol- but! Hes totally hooked now, sets off to work early to stock energy to play at work in his breaks & does a sneaky quick fortress battle first too! He starts work at 7am!!

Then he walks dog & is straight back saying ok people...'dusk run?' Dusk now starts 6pm here. And last night i caught him sneakily using a trace tonic at home to further up his daily xp on mine- hes determined to catch & overtake me!

I knew once he started there'd be no turning back- just getting him past that first week when its all baffling was crucial-now watch him soar! So we spend the extra cuple hours in eve out & about together- and the sense of friendly competition during the day sending screenshots of an awesome win with a confoundable is priceless.

Oh the winter nights will fly by......😂