Making foundables and items appear near hom

RadicaldavRadicaldav Posts: 84 ✭✭
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 04 September, 2021, 08:02 pm.

My wife, son, and I just moved fron NJ to TX. Near our old home we had plenty of foundables and items appearing. I assumed it was becaused we and others around us played a lot. Since we movec into our new home nothing had ever appeared without using a Tonic. Is there something we can do to make things appear without leaving the house.

Comments

• PernicianovowPernicianovow Posts: 46 ✭✭
    #206 June, 2021, 05:06 am.

Have you tried deleting game/ reinstall. Moved from TX and unless super remote area you should still spawn many. Hoping a mod can speak to this.

• DjeaDjea Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    #306 June, 2021, 07:00 am.

Maybe @HPWUTeam can help you out. They helped me when I was stuck at my friends'place for months because of the pandemic. I started having traces appear at their place without using a TfTD.

• RibEnderRibEnder Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #406 June, 2021, 10:03 am.

I live in a rural part of New Hampshire, and I haven’t had any traces appear at my house since the first two months of the game. Figured that’s just how it is in a rural area.

• PsychicTardisPsychicTardis Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #504 August, 2021, 05:45 am.

One option is to play Ingress or Pokemon Go until you've leveled up enough to add Points of Interest. These can be PokeStops or Gyms in PoGo, or Fortress/Greenhouse/Inns for HPWU. This option will likely take months if you're not seeing any spawns in one game, you likely won't have much to do without travel in other games.

Option 2 (Better option) is to find a friend or someone else that plays one of the other games and can currently recommend/send in POIs to find something near your house to add in. Often times, rural or not, newer developments won't have anything around.

Option 3 (Best option, though may be less likely) ask Dev team to either add POIs in your area, or increase the rural spawn rate around your area so that you can have spawns without Inns/Greenhouse/Fortresses nearby.

• JosieBellerJosieBeller Posts: 19 ✭✭
    #604 September, 2021, 08:02 pm.

I've been level 9 on Ingress for years now, it is not easy to progress that last level even if you do get to go out and about a bit. And the longer it takes the more impossible it seems and the less I feel like playing that instead of WU. Wish they'd let WU players recommend sites!